Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Krex Services

Old 09-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #1
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
Krex Services

Anyone who gets their vehicle service through Servco knows they get this Krex protection service automatically for a limited time. Roadside Assistance, Rental Car Coverage, Road Hazard Tire Protection, and the Limited Lubrication Warranty blah blah blah....

Found a damn screw lodge into one of my tires. Called Servco to tell them I want to come in so I could get it repaired, but no they said I have to make an appointment to get it repaired. What the f***, and I know Servco is backed up for days when it comes to services. So they expect me to drive around with a damn screw on the tires until the appointment date. Fuckin aye, defeats he whole purpose of offering such services. Only reason why I want Servco to repair it, instead of say Goodyear is that Krex cover the repair of the tire which is good cause there's nothing coming out of my pocket. But damn it..

Fuckin aye...rant over

Anyone else use the service before?
Old 09-03-2013, 05:25 PM   #2
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
lame. Just go buy a plug kit from walmart and diy. get the T handle version not the screwdriver version. should cost no more than 10.00 for a kit with like 5-6 strips and glue.

thats prob what they are going to do anyway.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:32 PM   #4
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
tell em to come and tow your truck to the dealership, tell em its unsafe to drive.
haha this is a good one. I wonder if you have to book roadside assistance in advance too the more i hear about servco the more i'm not looking forward to taking my truck in for any kind of warranty work.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:02 PM   #7
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
^^ damn, I would've been piss if that happened to me.

Servco lady calls me back and tells me nothing's available till next week Friday. Ummm, fu** that I ain't waiting that long. I'll just take it to Goodyear.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:31 PM   #8
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoy808 View Post
haha this is a good one. I wonder if you have to book roadside assistance in advance too the more i hear about servco the more i'm not looking forward to taking my truck in for any kind of warranty work.
I took my truck in for the 5k mile service, and that was the last time I took it in for 'paid' work.

Every other time i've gone there, its almost like the service managers are just running around putting out small fires. I had to wait almost 45min just to speak to one for a few minutes and didn't really understand my questions.

I have a feeling there is just a lot of communication break-downs and just trying to turn jobs.

I'd reccomend having a secondary car if you have any warranty work done, I got a loner once and it was a POS Suzuki.
Old 12-11-2013, 05:49 AM   #9
HiFinest Shiggz is on a distinguished road
Name: Ikaika
HiFinest Shiggz's Tacoma Gallery
Having my Taco serviced tomorrow for the first time. I was very reluctant to taking it in being that it hit the 6mo mark but im only at 1900 miles. I feel like I could wait till the 1 year mark for them to really do anything. Wish me luck. lol