Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

bully dog?

Old 09-03-2013, 11:37 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Theres a thread on here of them needing certain year/model test trucks. Some of the threads:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ota-tuner.html
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...ra-tacoma.html
Old 09-04-2013, 12:11 AM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
my bad.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:25 AM   #5
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
I thought I did when I saw that the guy was asking for test vehicles..BUT.. he said that 07 was good to go already.

And secondly, 9 bills?? wow.. I'm gonna have to wait on that one and see what your results are...lol..
Old 09-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #8
jboy671 is a splendid one to beholdjboy671 is a splendid one to beholdjboy671 is a splendid one to beholdjboy671 is a splendid one to beholdjboy671 is a splendid one to beholdjboy671 is a splendid one to beholdjboy671 is a splendid one to behold
jboy671's Tacoma Gallery
I would get this now if I wasn't tied up in my drop and anniversary plans. Hopefully by november I can get one and maybe by then there will be a black friday sale