Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Anyone Got A Hookup At Servco

Old 09-20-2013, 08:32 PM   #1
STOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to all
STOCKTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone Got A Hookup At Servco

And here we go again. I may be looking at getting a new Tacoma and Im trying to get the best deal I can. So does anyone have a hookup with a good salesman.

Or, if you know anyone whos selling a clean 1st Gen 4X4 please let me know.

Mahalos.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:01 AM   #2
Do Work Son!
rossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rossk35's Tacoma Gallery
When my family bought our 3 toyota's back in 06-07 we dealt with the internet sales side each time. Got $1200 off my tacoma at the time can't remember how much we got off on the avalon and tundra, but it was a decent amount.
Old 09-21-2013, 01:38 AM   #3
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
I'll ask my coworker he told me the guys name he gives deals to everyone and just collects the bonus at the end of the year I heard. My coworker bought a 1st gen TRD prerunner brand new from him and ended up getting the supercharger to for I believe he said $20g

I got my truck down to $28,900 through Maui Toyota but they had to ship it from Oahu and threw in the hitch installed free and all accessories at whole sale price but he no longer works there.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:14 AM   #4
"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet"
HawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
HawaiiTRD's Tacoma Gallery
WailuaTaco808

His name is Phil. Manager at Mapunapuna. Maybe he can help you out. Good luck on your search!
Old 09-21-2013, 02:37 AM   #5
HiFinest Shiggz is on a distinguished road
Name: Ikaika
HiFinest Shiggz's Tacoma Gallery
Neil Miyasato at the windward location. Tell him Ikaika sent you. No bullshitting just straight to the point sales guy. Lays all the cards on the table he doesn't hide anything.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:55 AM   #6
exit8n8 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
exit8n8's Tacoma Gallery
I just picked up a 2008 TRD Sport last month. Found it on Craiglist & sent a reply. Seller happened to be Servco Auto Windward. Don't know if you would consider this a hookup but I dealt with Hugh Wong at the dealer. I was "satisfied" with the price we ended up working out...check him out if you like...try mentioning "Nate who bought the '08 Tacoma"... he should remember....or maybe not...anyways...happy shopping, brah!!!
Old 09-21-2013, 03:12 AM   #8
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFinest Shiggz View Post
Neil Miyasato at the windward location. Tell him Ikaika sent you. No bullshitting just straight to the point sales guy. Lays all the cards on the table he doesn't hide anything.
small island, I got my truck from him back in 07.

I think Phil could help ya out too, I've dealt with his boss in the past and he's cool.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #9
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
try compare prices with costco, if you have that.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:50 PM   #10
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
try compare prices with costco, if you have that.
The closest toyota that costco deals with is big island. Crappy for the rest of us.
Old 09-22-2013, 01:47 AM   #11
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
My coworker said his name is Derrick or Derek not sure the spelling and forgot his last name said other people including him was getting there brand new Toyotas at cost+4% it's the mapunapuna location said he might be hard to get ahold of cause a lot of people go to him but if you talk with him my coworker said you can drop his name John Ching and tell him heard you can get it for cost+4%
Old 09-23-2013, 06:16 AM   #12
bk808 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
bk808's Tacoma Gallery
Darrick Kaya is the man to see in Mapunapuna. Bought my 04 from him when he was
in Kaimuki. Figure out exactly what you want and go see him.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:00 PM   #13
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
^ Pretty sure thats who WailuaTaco808 works for/with
Old 09-23-2013, 04:30 PM   #15
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
I literally did all my negotiation via email. Told the guy what I wanted and we went from there..... traded emails for about a week until he finally said he couldn't do any more negotiating.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:23 PM   #16
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
I do send me a email.....I also got other hook ups too!
Old 12-31-2013, 09:33 PM   #17
bongaloman001 is on a distinguished road
bongaloman001's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for Darrick Kaya from mapunapuna. Just bought my 2014 from him and he gave me very close to dealer's cost for the truck.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:39 PM   #18
Airframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Maintenance Chief P-3 Navy
Name: Kekoa
Airframes Chief's Tacoma Gallery
David Masaki from Servco Leeward. I have bought 2 new Tacomas and a used Yukon XL through him. He is by far the best sales person that I have had the pleasure of doing business with. I hope that you get what you want and Happy New Year! Aloha!
Old 01-01-2014, 07:41 PM   #19
Airframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Maintenance Chief P-3 Navy
Name: Kekoa
Airframes Chief's Tacoma Gallery
Tell him that Kekoa sent you and said that he would not BS you and waste your time.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:11 AM   #20
xurusaibobx is on a distinguished road
xurusaibobx's Tacoma Gallery
Jason Hijirida or derek kaya