4 Wheel Parts Sale October 12-13th

Old 10-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #21
The NotaRC 4runner :D
1uzrnr is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vetran
1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Thanks! And best of luck to you too sir! Are those the 37's in that picture? I kinda dig them more. Looks more practical

I'm still waiting to hear back too. Don't know when anything will be announced..

I emailed Rodney the pic from truck fest:

And went to sandy's to take a new one with the 4wp sticker. He said technically they were supposed to put the sticker on and then take the picture, but go figure they weren't taking the pics there so I slapped one on and went to sandy's

I told him to use whichever one he liked better. I like your angle better though!
Thanks! I like this pic better than the first. Hope he gets back to us soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
What beach may I ask that is?
Makua Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
How are you going to make fender flares for those!?! I think you'd have to cut up some plastic garbage cans to cover those tires!
Lol! I was thinking of getting some 1/8" UHMW sheets and cutting some fender flares out of that. Depending on the price, an 11K Skytrack fender might work out as two fender flares too. The tires don't stick out that far either.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:04 PM   #22
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uzrnr View Post
Thanks! I like this pic better than the first. Hope he gets back to us soon.
Yeah, hopefully soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uzrnr View Post
Makua Beach
Looks nice! Closest I have been was when we setup at Kea'au beach park for the Venus transit.
Old 11-21-2013, 04:53 PM   #23

1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like we didn't make it into the contest. I wonder if they even submitted our trucks. Most of the entries are JK mall crawlers.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #24
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Was it in the last issue? There was supposed to be one $50 winner from each state. Did anyone from Hawaii make it in?
Old 11-22-2013, 12:04 AM   #25

1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
They have it on their FB page.