Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

4 Wheel Parts Sale October 12-13th

Old 10-06-2013, 10:42 PM   #1
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
4 Wheel Parts Sale October 12-13th

Who wants to do a Tacoma World cruise to this Sale on Sunday October 13. We can meet at Zippys Waipahu around 0830 and eat breakfast, talk story and around 1000 head down to 4 Wheel Parts Store. It would be nice to go down as a group and let them know Tacoma World Hawaii Exist. LMK

Here is the sales flyer http://f.e.4wheelparts.com/i/6/20873...g_lot_sale.pdf
Old 10-07-2013, 12:27 PM   #3
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a maybe... Crap.. now I gotta think about what I may want to pickup.. wonder if bushwacker flares would be cheaper during the sale..
Old 10-12-2013, 09:48 AM   #4
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if this is still going or dead... I'm out.. gonna do an overnight in kahuku in search our the elusive ulua...
Old 10-12-2013, 01:53 PM   #5
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
How late you guys staying for? I just finished work
Old 10-12-2013, 04:48 PM   #9
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
not really...march is definitely better
Old 10-19-2013, 10:23 AM   #11

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Question in EU2000i... Been liking on CL. What is a fair price for about 20 hours of use? New is about $1000.... if I find something like that, what is a fair price?
Old 10-19-2013, 10:45 AM   #12
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
Question in EU2000i... Been liking on CL. What is a fair price for about 20 hours of use? New is about $1000.... if I find something like that, what is a fair price?
$750-$850 how old is the generator? If get to see it and there is gas and oil inside the generator it should start in 1-2 pulls.
Old 10-20-2013, 12:33 AM   #13
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
I have hook ups at 4wheel parts all year long..... Just saying.....
Old 10-22-2013, 07:59 PM   #14
The NotaRC 4runner :D
1uzrnr is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vetran
1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
I was down there on Saturday the 12th to enter into the mag cover contest. Still waiting to hear anything back on when voting starts or if I even made it in.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:05 PM   #15
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uzrnr View Post
I was down there on Saturday the 12th to enter into the mag cover contest. Still waiting to hear anything back on when voting starts or if I even made it in.
They should do a feature on your runner, good luck!
Old 10-22-2013, 11:12 PM   #16

Navy:
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Xmods enter in that contest too he said only three guys when sign up as of Sunday. Good luck you guys got looking rigs.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:07 PM   #17
The NotaRC 4runner :D
1uzrnr is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vetran
1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck Xmods!! There was a guy in a brand new JK with thornbirds and a bunch of accessories signing up when I did. He just left when he saw my 4runner. The manager told me to send him pics since they didn't have a good place to take them. I really want the $1K shopping spree, the 4runner needs some new chromo front axle shafts.

I also sold the 42's and got some 37" Trepador Radials so I can get recon and daily the 4runner. Here is the pic I submitted.

Old 10-24-2013, 01:57 AM   #18
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Good luck Xmods!! There was a guy in a brand new JK with thornbirds and a bunch of accessories signing up when I did. He just left when he saw my 4runner. The manager told me to send him pics since they didn't have a good place to take them. I really want the $1K shopping spree, the 4runner needs some new chromo front axle shafts.

I also sold the 42's and got some 37" Trepador Radials so I can get recon and daily the 4runner. Here is the pic I submitted.

Thanks! And best of luck to you too sir! Are those the 37's in that picture? I kinda dig them more. Looks more practical

I'm still waiting to hear back too. Don't know when anything will be announced..

I emailed Rodney the pic from truck fest:

And went to sandy's to take a new one with the 4wp sticker. He said technically they were supposed to put the sticker on and then take the picture, but go figure they weren't taking the pics there so I slapped one on and went to sandy's

I told him to use whichever one he liked better. I like your angle better though!
Old 10-24-2013, 02:33 AM   #19
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

What beach may I ask that is?
Old 10-24-2013, 05:38 PM   #20
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I also sold the 42's and got some 37" Trepador Radials so I can get recon and daily the 4runner.
How are you going to make fender flares for those!?! I think you'd have to cut up some plastic garbage cans to cover those tires!