Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

October 27, 2013 Kaena Point Outing

Old 10-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
October 27, 2013 Kaena Point Outing

October 27, 2013 we are planning to go Kanena Point Meet up for breakfast at Breakers Restaurant at 8:30-9:30am do a Tacoma caravan over to Kaena Point. Play at the beach and do some Off Roading. Bring a home lunch or bring a grill to grill some stuff, LMK and I can add you to the list.

Breakfast at Breakers 8:30-9:30
Leave Breakers to convoy to Kaena Point 9:30

Breakers Restaurant and Bar
(808) 637-9898
66-250 Kamehameha Hwy # G120
Haleiwa, HI 96712

1. kh7nm
2. Luka
3. TX novice
4. xmods
5. Airmain
6. Ste
7. unRAVeled
8. Mankneee
9. bullaculla
10. Vigo
11. MikeyTG
12. bkiel311
13. RMAN808
14. TRDeeznutz
15. I5runner
16. jimbo808
17. 1uzrnr
18. raycie
19. senojeelnodnarb
20. WailuaTaco808
21. Weasel09 + friend
22. B3AS7808
Old 10-15-2013, 07:07 PM   #2
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I cant make it on that day
Old 10-15-2013, 11:33 PM   #3
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I was just thinking of going out there soon. Wish I could make it but that's my birthday and the wife has a trip booked to another island.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:37 PM   #4
Yeticoma is on a distinguished road
Navy: Instructor Flight Engineer, PATRON FOUR
Name: Scott
Yeticoma's Tacoma Gallery
would go but got a mountain bike race at camp timberline that day!!
Old 10-16-2013, 01:28 AM   #5
Ste is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Ste's Tacoma Gallery
might be able to go, what type of trail are we taking. Type requirements needed?
Old 10-16-2013, 07:58 AM   #6
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeticoma View Post
would go but got a mountain bike race at camp timberline that day!!
Oregon?
Old 10-16-2013, 07:59 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste View Post
might be able to go, what type of trail are we taking. Type requirements needed?
Stock 4x4 can handle most of kaena point.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #9
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Oregon?
Camp timberline is in Palehua ridge, located above makakilo. I didn't know you could mountain bike there though, that's pretty cool.
Old 10-16-2013, 03:23 PM   #10
Ste is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Ste's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Stock 4x4 can handle most of kaena point.

cool i might be down, never been off-roading before
Old 10-16-2013, 05:11 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Camp timberline is in Palehua ridge, located above makakilo. I didn't know you could mountain bike there though, that's pretty cool.
Ah, thought he meant timberline lodge on mt hood, Oregon. During the summer when there is no snow, you can ride the ski lift up with your bike and then bomb all the runs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste View Post
cool i might be down, never been off-roading before
Do it. It's a lot of fun. Then you will spend all your money (even money you don't have) on mods
Old 10-16-2013, 08:01 PM   #13
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
thinking about this...
Old 10-16-2013, 09:43 PM   #15
Mankneee is on a distinguished road
Mankneee's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try and make it, I've never been on that trail. Are there areas that bushes/branches can scratch my truck? Lol
Old 10-16-2013, 09:56 PM   #17
unRAVeled is a jewel in the roughunRAVeled is a jewel in the roughunRAVeled is a jewel in the roughunRAVeled is a jewel in the rough

Army: Big Red 1
Name: Derrick
unRAVeled's Tacoma Gallery
I might have to call in sick for the day if someone is willing to pull a Prerunner out if necessary.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:44 PM   #18
unRAVeled is a jewel in the roughunRAVeled is a jewel in the roughunRAVeled is a jewel in the roughunRAVeled is a jewel in the rough

Army: Big Red 1
Name: Derrick
unRAVeled's Tacoma Gallery
Any takers on assisting the less fortunate??? How bout an incentive with some Snow Puffies from Paalaa Kai bakery on the way out.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:47 PM   #19

As long as you stay out of the mud and deep sand, you'll be fine. And if it's TW meet, most guys have recovery gear