Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Looking For A 1st Gen 4X4

Old 10-14-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
STOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to all
STOCKTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looking For A 1st Gen 4X4

I posted another thread up awhile back but things didn't work out. Here we go again. Im looking for a 1st gen 96-04 Tacoma 4X4 on Oahu ( Yeah, I know its super hard to find a good one). But I figured I would try on here.

1st option. First gen 96-04 Tacoma, 4X4, 5-Speed, 3RZ 4 Cyl, under 120K miles.

2nd option. 00-04 Tacoma, 4X4, 5-Speed, 3.4 V-6, TRD Off Road, with under 75K miles.

Single cab or extra cab, not interested in 4 doors. Has to be nice and clean, no ramblers or work trucks.

Im aware this is gonna be impossible but its worth a try. I have cash ready to deal. If you have one for sale or know someone please PM me. Thanks.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:08 PM   #2
STOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to all
Yes Im Bumping up my really old thread. But Im still looking.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:19 PM   #4
Oahu
Old 03-08-2014, 10:21 PM   #5
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Lol just reread the OP....didn't see that

I've been debating about selling mine but it's an auto

good luck with your hunt!
Old 03-29-2014, 11:49 PM   #6
Well, bumping to the top again. Still looking.
Thanks.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #7
April Bump! Still looking. Thanks
Old 04-10-2014, 09:42 PM   #8
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one with 80K s/c. Whats your best offer??
/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/284790/cat/500][/url]
Old 04-10-2014, 10:10 PM   #9
Nice truck but Im not into lifts that high.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:10 PM   #10
May bump! The never ending quest continues.............
Old 05-02-2014, 12:44 AM   #11
wth is a junior member?
Vigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant future

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck on our search, I was the same way. Initially I wanted a 1st gen v6 4dr trd off road 4x4. Was tired of waiting so I started looking at 2nd gens, then saw the pricing for used ones and just said wth and got a new one because interest rates were so low. Hope you can find one, just have to be patient.
Old 05-04-2014, 04:30 AM   #13
OldPhart
bldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bldegle2's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that is one clean looking ride...
Old 05-04-2014, 05:33 AM   #14
wth is a junior member?
Vigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant future

Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
That's not on Oahu. And 17? that's why I started looking at second gens.
Old 05-04-2014, 10:23 AM   #15
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
That's not on Oahu. And 17? that's why I started looking at second gens.
OP didn't say anything about price or location.... lol.. Some ppl think the size of the 2nd gens are too big.. i had a '99 pre with 140,000 mi (when I had the chance to pick up my DCLB) that people were going googoo over.. Some I guess like the smaller body size.
Old 05-04-2014, 05:48 PM   #16
wth is a junior member?

Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
OP didn't say anything about price or location.... lol..
Quote:
Originally Posted by STOCKTRD View Post
I posted another thread up awhile back but things didn't work out. Here we go again. Im looking for a 1st gen 96-04 Tacoma 4X4 on Oahu
Old 05-04-2014, 08:42 PM   #17
I saw that one. I'm hesitant about buying a truck unseen. I could fly over to look at it and make a deal then get it shipped but airfare, rental car and shipping prices could add up.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:26 PM   #18
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Yea.. but I agree with Ryan.. for 17 I would look at a 2nd gen. But that one has low miles and looks like the guy tool really good care of it..
Old 06-01-2014, 01:56 AM   #19
And...................................bump again. Still hunting.

So Im still looking. I almost won an Ebay auction for a clean low mileage truck but the reserve price wasn't met. Your probably asking why I haven't found one yet? Well, Im picky. I know what I want and I don't want to settle for something I don't want.

Thanks.
Old 06-01-2014, 09:41 AM   #20

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
A neighbor is moving and so selling his '99. Needs some work, and paint needs to be redone, but price is right at about $4,500. He is texting me specifics and I'll post here after.