Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Die Cut Decals - Try Buy Local ;)

Old 10-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #1
StickerHI.Com Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conor
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Die Cut Decals - Try Buy Local ;)

Aloha All,

Some of you may or may not know that I sell die cut decals. I have 32 colors available. I use oracal 651 which is a high quality vinyl with 6+year outdoor life.

I can cut whatever you guys want/need at a reasonable price. I include free shipping with my pricing since I'm pretty busy. I can usually get it cut and dropped into the mail the next day. On Island it takes like 1 day to get to you, Outer Islands usually just 2 days.

My signature has my for sale thread where you can see some of my previous work. I've done stickers for local guys such as: HiRod, Raycie, Nahalo808, Island Cruiser, senojeelnodnarb, and last but not least FMF. Any of them can vouch for my work

Mahalo for your time!

Conor
Old 10-30-2013, 10:50 PM   #2
TRDeeznutz will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 154 ces
Name: Kaleo
TRDeeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Got dis in the mail.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:03 PM   #3
batmobile will become famous soon enoughbatmobile will become famous soon enough
batmobile's Tacoma Gallery
got your stuff.. have yet to put it on. good quality though. fast also
Old 10-31-2013, 01:08 AM   #6
StickerHI.Com Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeeznutz View Post
Got dis in the mail.
Sweet, post a pic when you get them on! For the Islands I recommend using some tape down the middle to hold it in place then you can peal it back half way apply, remove the tape, and apply the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
got your stuff.. have yet to put it on. good quality though. fast also
Glad you are happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robssol View Post
How long for main land, additional cost?
Shipping to mainland is like 2-3 days in most cases. I include shipping for free.

let me know what kind of design you are looking for and I'll help you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
i'll probably get some from ya too, once I figure out what it is hehe
yea hit me up when you are ready!

Mahalo All for the support!
Old 10-31-2013, 01:42 AM   #8
Conor hooked it up bro. Will be hittin him up again when i need more or for the fam.
Old 10-31-2013, 04:19 PM   #9
StickerHI.Com Dude

CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upsblaine View Post
Awesome mudweiser!
Hey Blaine,

lets see more pictures of your grill/truck looks sick!
Old 10-31-2013, 07:55 PM   #11
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
Got the "GoRuck" decal 3 weeks ago. Only now got the chance to apply it. Pretty high quality stuff

CBoy808- Got a question.

Anyway of making vinyl tint that can be use to tint the side mirror turn signal indicators?
Old 10-31-2013, 08:25 PM   #12
StickerHI.Com Dude

CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adio View Post
Got the "GoRuck" decal 3 weeks ago. Only now got the chance to apply it. Pretty high quality stuff

CBoy808- Got a question.

Anyway of making vinyl tint that can be use to tint the side mirror turn signal indicators?

Looks good!

did the earlier 2nd gens have side mirror turn signals too? I thought it was 2012/13 only.

I would have to see about creating a template for it. If you want vinyl that would black it out similar color to your truck or with a design cut out in it, that might be possible.

I dont have any smoked see thru vinyl tho...hmmmmm
Old 10-31-2013, 08:35 PM   #13
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
CBoy808- my 08 has the 4Runner side mirror with integrated turn signal.

I'm actually not looking to completely blacking it out, more of how the stock tint is(I think it's like 35%?). And it doesn't need to be an exact template of the indicator. Just enough slack to where I could stretch it out over the indicator lamp(hope that make sense).

If you don't have such material, it's all good, just wanted to ask.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:29 PM   #14

Heres 1 of my stickers from braddah conor.
Old 11-16-2013, 11:49 AM   #15
batmobile will become famous soon enoughbatmobile will become famous soon enough
batmobile's Tacoma Gallery
here's what i received. great quality

Old 11-18-2013, 11:42 AM   #16
Island Cruiser is on a distinguished road
Island Cruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoy808 View Post
My signature has my for sale thread where you can see some of my previous work. I've done stickers for local guys such as: HiRod, Raycie, Nahalo808, Island Cruiser, senojeelnodnarb, and last but not least FMF. Any of them can vouch for my work

Conor
^ This guy, has my seal of approval!
Old 12-29-2013, 05:49 AM   #18
Airframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Maintenance Chief P-3 Navy
Name: Kekoa
Airframes Chief's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!!!
Old 12-29-2013, 05:56 AM   #19
Airframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Maintenance Chief P-3 Navy
Name: Kekoa
Airframes Chief's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Conor, I am interested in the Big Island (12") in white for my back window with red Heineken stars over Kona, Waimea and Kohala. Can? Also a few word lines (2-3") to go with it. How do I make an order? Mahalo and cherry pictures of your product! Aloha Braddah!
Old 02-02-2014, 08:52 PM   #20
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent