Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

BAMF Sale next week anybody want to split shipping

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2013, 11:00 PM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
There was an option? I thought he used DOM tubing as a general standard for his products.
No the standard sliders are HREW DOM in an upgrade.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:24 AM   #24
kumz is just really nicekumz is just really nicekumz is just really nicekumz is just really nicekumz is just really nice
kumz's Tacoma Gallery
how do you like the 10* slant? easy to stand on for washing the truck and stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
That's the sliders I have
BAMF 80" sliders,bolt on,kick out,filler plates,PC'd and 10* slant mine on the right left is the exact same but the standard 20* slant

Old 11-17-2013, 10:13 AM   #25
StickerHI.Com Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conor
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
^ super sick but man those options add up fast lol.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:01 AM   #26
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumz View Post
how do you like the 10* slant? easy to stand on for washing the truck and stuff?
sliders are perfect the 10* is easy to stand on I'm on the smaller side tho 5'7" 130lbs plus I have the toyota roof rack so strapping down my 10'x34" standup surf board without having to open the doors and getting sand all inside and washing the roof is easier I don't need a small ladder now

As for the powder coat not sure if Jerry is still using the same one as mine now but it's not just a flat black color he said there is diamond dust in it that gives it this metallic rainbow color that pops in the sun!
Old 11-17-2013, 11:04 AM   #27
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumz View Post
20* slant easy for stand on too
Old 11-17-2013, 11:06 AM   #28
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
Miles, do you know if you can hi-lift with the bolt-ons... our maybe jlee will chime in... if you already have 2, I'm in..
Bolt on's are supposed to be stronger than the weld on's.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:54 PM   #30
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
anybody else wants to save on shipping to Oahu LMK just need one more person and we can split the shipping into 4 ways. Just pay for whatever you are buying at BAMF website http://www.bayareametalfab.com/ and LMK then I will email Jlee with the four names when items are ready for ship Jlee will bill us for the shipping. Cheapest pricing of the year.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #31
Airmain is on a distinguished road
Air Force: SSgt
Name: Jes
Airmain's Tacoma Gallery
Roger that
Old 11-19-2013, 10:32 PM   #34
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's the sliders I have
BAMF 80" sliders,bolt on,kick out,filler plates,PC'd and 10* slant mine on the right left is the exact same but the standard 20* slant

Was thinking about going with the 10* as well (cause the kids). Just read on another thread that someone ordered a 0*. Hmmm.. Got me thinking..

anyone see any + or - on the 0*???
Old 11-20-2013, 03:14 PM   #35
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Was thinking about going with the 10* as well (cause the kids). Just read on another thread that someone ordered a 0*. Hmmm.. Got me thinking..

anyone see any + or - on the 0*???
I seen think its "Puga" that has them at 0* with filler plates but no kick out looks more like the stock plastic side step from far but I like mine at 10* just so the mud and water runs off and with the kickout sticking out so far at 0* to me would look like a airplane with wings but if you don't mind go for it!
Old 11-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #38
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I seen think its "Puga" that has them at 0* with filler plates but no kick out looks more like the stock plastic side step from far but I like mine at 10* just so the mud and water runs off and with the kickout sticking out so far at 0* to me would look like a airplane with wings but if you don't mind go for it!
Damn.. You had to go and call it names already huh? Now I can't get them at 0*. I would be known as the "taco with wings", "flying taco", "when taco's fly", etc..

Thanks.. now I have no other option than to go 10*..lol.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:42 PM   #39

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn.. You had to go and call it names already huh? Now I can't get them at 0*. I would be known as the "taco with wings", "flying taco", "when taco's fly", etc..

Thanks.. now I have no other option than to go 10*..lol.
It's all about what you like and your needs that's just my take on it and why I'm happy with what I have
Old 11-20-2013, 08:46 PM   #40
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Puga's are at 10 degrees ive only done 2 sets flat most just go with 10 degrees for steps.

Products Discussed in this Thread