Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

BAMF Sale next week anybody want to split shipping

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2013, 09:36 PM   #42
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm ordered..

96" sliders, kickout, DOM, couple of filler plates for the kids..

Rep for Jerry.. Answered all my questions and more..

AIRMAIN - you ordered up already?

Anyone else wanna jump in? I'm glad I got in this year.. Plenty guys got some awesome stuff @ great prices last year.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:08 AM   #43
petejoneria is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
petejoneria's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in as soon as I get my buddy's address. I'm moving to Hawaii in July, so I'll have them shipped to him to hold for me. I'll PM my info as soon as I confirm his address.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:13 AM   #44
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by petejoneria View Post
I'll be in as soon as I get my buddy's address. I'm moving to Hawaii in July, so I'll have them shipped to him to hold for me. I'll PM my info as soon as I confirm his address.
Cool added you to the list LMK when it is ordered and i can give JLee the names.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:33 PM   #45
Airmain is on a distinguished road
Air Force: SSgt
Name: Jes
Airmain's Tacoma Gallery
I have not ordered yet im about to

DONE I have jsut put my order in sorry
got the 80", bolt on, and upgraded outers
Old 11-22-2013, 06:33 PM   #47
Air Force:
Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Cool added you to the list LMK when it is ordered and i can give JLee the names.
PM sent w/ order information.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:43 PM   #49
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool PM Jlee with our names for the group shipping. I will let you what Jerry says or maybe he will say something on this forum. Now time to wait and wait.
Now that is the hard part!!!!
Old 11-23-2013, 04:40 AM   #51
Air Force:
PM sent. Thanks for taking care of this for us.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:59 PM   #52
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Dose he make roof racks?
Old 12-04-2013, 07:25 AM   #55
Air Force:
Thanks for the update. I won't even get to Hawaii until July, so the wait isn't as bad for me as it is for you guys.
Old 12-05-2013, 02:25 PM   #57

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here's an update jerry got the order numbers and said the sliders are starting to be built and but there is no ETA on when it is going to be shipped out.
Yep.. the crappiest part is the waiting game.. But then again, I need some time to save up for the Pamalu or whatever I'm gonna coat it with..

Anyone ever thought about dipping (galvanize) then spray?? Just asking..
Old 12-05-2013, 06:30 PM   #58
The NotaRC 4runner :D
1uzrnr is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vetran
1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
Yep.. the crappiest part is the waiting game.. But then again, I need some time to save up for the Pamalu or whatever I'm gonna coat it with..

Anyone ever thought about dipping (galvanize) then spray?? Just asking..
Hot dip galvanizing will make the metal more brittle. We use a zinc primer from sherman williams that works pretty good on military vehicles, but putting that on sliders or bumpers that you intend to use is way overkill and pointless IMHO.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:17 PM   #59

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uzrnr View Post
Hot dip galvanizing will make the metal more brittle. We use a zinc primer from sherman williams that works pretty good on military vehicles, but putting that on sliders or bumpers that you intend to use is way overkill and pointless IMHO.
Overkill??? Isn't that half of us on here... lol... (at least some of the guys here.. No offense.. just a bit of jealousy..lol)..

Zinc primer first it may be!!.. ha..
Old 12-06-2013, 06:44 PM   #60
The NotaRC 4runner :D
1uzrnr is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vetran
1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
Overkill??? Isn't that half of us on here... lol... (at least some of the guys here.. No offense.. just a bit of jealousy..lol)..

Zinc primer first it may be!!.. ha..
If you do, wear a respirator. That stuff is really bad.

Products Discussed in this Thread