Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

BAMF Sale next week anybody want to split shipping

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-31-2014, 08:27 AM   #81
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Update on our order. JLee said Your sliders will be the last on the list as most of them have fill plates and we are building them last. We are starting on the fill plat sliders next week and hope to have every set on the list shipped out be the end of the month next month. If you can handle all the sliders in your truck only one guys needs to pick them up. Looks like we need to pick them up the same time. So we need to plan something on the picking up the sliders.
we wouldn't want them lost at sea
Old 01-31-2014, 07:13 PM   #82
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Miles and all.. I'll be off to CA from March 15-25. Other than that, I'm good. Getting antsy and definitely looking forward to this.... citymill has a sale on 3mm 10'x25' plastic... i have been planning out a makeshift paint booth in my backyard. My garage is my wife's salon..

pete.. let us know if you need some assistance getting your sliders to your buddy's house (since you are still in Germany). Can't store them, but can definitely help get them to him.
Old 02-01-2014, 12:30 PM   #83
petejoneria is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
petejoneria's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, man. I will definitely need help getting them to my buddy's house. He lives near Hickam AFB by the airport. He drives a Jeep, so I don't think they'll fit for him to pick them up.

Once you have a date I can let him know so you guys can meet. I'll pay for your gas and we can grab a beer in August.

Thanks again for the help, guys. I'm currently deployed and will be moving from Germany to Hawaii when I get back. Having them shipped to Hawaii was my only option. I appreciate it.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:59 PM   #84
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by petejoneria View Post
Thanks, man. I will definitely need help getting them to my buddy's house. He lives near Hickam AFB by the airport. He drives a Jeep, so I don't think they'll fit for him to pick them up.

Once you have a date I can let him know so you guys can meet. I'll pay for your gas and we can grab a beer in August.

Thanks again for the help, guys. I'm currently deployed and will be moving from Germany to Hawaii when I get back. Having them shipped to Hawaii was my only option. I appreciate it.
No problem just keep checking this page for updates.
Old 02-01-2014, 03:35 PM   #86
Air Force:
Are you stationed on Hickam, Luka? I just saw the emblem by your name.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:13 PM   #88
Airmain is on a distinguished road
Air Force: SSgt
Name: Jes
Airmain's Tacoma Gallery
If i sure that one of use will be able to help you out.
Old 02-02-2014, 08:36 AM   #89
Air Force:
Thanks, guys.
Old 02-02-2014, 10:48 AM   #90
HiFire is on a distinguished road
HiFire's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a set of sliders from one of his sales. He's gonna try and put mine with everyone else's in one giant shipment. When the time comes I will be more than happy to help with the pick up and distribute.
Old 02-27-2014, 10:44 AM   #92
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal... sold my steps. Wife uses the truck to pick up my son.. I get this text.. "truck is a lot higher without those steps"... lol..
Old 03-08-2014, 06:43 PM   #94
HiFire's Tacoma Gallery
Have you guys thought about getting the sliders galvanized? Mid Pacific Steel is the only listing I could find in Hawaii.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:58 PM   #95

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Read this thread from the start. Galvanize is not recommended. I asked the same thing.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:41 PM   #97
HiFire's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry about that. I read the whole thread, I guess I have selective memory.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:02 PM   #98

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFire View Post
Sorry about that. I read the whole thread, I guess I have selective memory.
Eh.... no worries. I thought galvanize would be the way to go as well. I'm gonna rattle can. The primer however I may zinc. ..
Old 03-10-2014, 01:10 AM   #99
surf808 is on a distinguished road
surf808's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I've signed up earlier then I would have joined in. Looks like I missed out! I'm looking to ordering sliders from BAMF. Do the bolt on sliders bolt to the factory holes or is drilling required? Thanks!
Old 03-10-2014, 07:23 AM   #100
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surf808 View Post
I wish I've signed up earlier then I would have joined in. Looks like I missed out! I'm looking to ordering sliders from BAMF. Do the bolt on sliders bolt to the factory holes or is drilling required? Thanks!
Drilling required. Factory holes from the OEM steps it does not use them it attaches to the frame of the truck and there holes to put bolts thru.

Products Discussed in this Thread