Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

BAMF Sale next week anybody want to split shipping

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #4
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
I want some sliders... Let me check out their website and see about their styles...
Old 11-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #5
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
About how much do you think shipping will run for some sliders? Also, you gonna go with the bolt-ons or weld them on?
Old 11-16-2013, 12:55 PM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
A pallet of 4 will run about $500 bucks to ship to the islands.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #7
Airmain is on a distinguished road
Air Force: SSgt
Name: Jes
Airmain's Tacoma Gallery
i like this idea
and I am in
Old 11-16-2013, 05:33 PM   #9

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Miles, do you know if you can hi-lift with the bolt-ons... our maybe jlee will chime in... if you already have 2, I'm in..
Old 11-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #11

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
What the heck is DOM bending?

Miles/Airmain- what options you guys looking at? You guys gonna powdercoat or that pamalu stuff here?

I'm thinking 96" kick out but not sure about dom or powdercoat.
Old 11-16-2013, 07:47 PM   #13
Airmain is on a distinguished road
Air Force: SSgt
Name: Jes
Airmain's Tacoma Gallery
80" with kick out, bolt on
Old 11-16-2013, 08:11 PM   #14
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I might be in for a rear dif and lca
Old 11-16-2013, 08:57 PM   #16
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
A pallet of 4 will run about $500 bucks to ship to the islands.
had to use a large chunk of change to help my gf with a medical bill

once again jerry, your sale is perfectly timed to when i have no money for it

lemme know how this goes guys...i might set this up next year
Old 11-16-2013, 09:02 PM   #17
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
What the heck is DOM bending?

Miles/Airmain- what options you guys looking at? You guys gonna powdercoat or that pamalu stuff here?

I'm thinking 96" kick out but not sure about dom or powdercoat.
DOM is drawn over mandrel tube its 30% stronger then HREW hot rolled electric welded.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #18

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
DOM is drawn over mandrel tube its 30% stronger then HREW hot rolled electric welded.
So for my needs of never hardcore offloading/rock climbing, the non-DOM will suite me fine correct??
Old 11-16-2013, 10:20 PM   #19
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
So for my needs of never hardcore offloading/rock climbing, the non-DOM will suite me fine correct??
There was an option? I thought he used DOM tubing as a general standard for his products.

Products Discussed in this Thread