Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

End of The Year TACO CRUISE 2013

Old 11-18-2013, 11:40 PM   #1
Jinseiganai is on a distinguished road
Jinseiganai's Tacoma Gallery

We never had a cruise in a while so ITS THAT TIME AGAIN! Lets END this year with a BIG fat TACO CRUISE! We have alot of new XR and tacoma owners, and would also be a GREAT way to meet local guys and trucks. PLUS its been a while, alot of us have new goodies and mods!

Who: Any and ALL tacomas
When: Sunday December 29th, 2013
Meet-UP : 10AM Nico's Front Parking Lot (can be seen from Nimitz Hwy.)
Roll Out : 11AM Sharp
Route:

Nico's
through Waikiki
to Bellows for PICS
then Windward mall TOP parking lot for lunch
then Head over H-3
Meet up again at Toys R Us Pearl City Parking lot
then Meet up and talk about rest of the day from there!

TIPS: Please be organized, so That means please fill up gas and do atm runs before hand! I also HIGHLY reccomend WALKIE TALKIES!!! We all know how crowded town and ESPECIALLY WAIKIKI is, so it is a GREAT help for regrouping, and also safety
Old 11-19-2013, 02:35 AM   #2
HiFinest Shiggz is on a distinguished road
Name: Ikaika
HiFinest Shiggz's Tacoma Gallery
Oh shit I'm game for this!!
Old 11-20-2013, 01:24 AM   #4
Note the date change. still sunday, just pushed back one week
Old 11-20-2013, 01:33 AM   #5
HiFinest Shiggz is on a distinguished road
Name: Ikaika
HiFinest Shiggz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinseiganai View Post
Note the date change. still sunday, just pushed back one week
Damn starting sending this to all my friends lol... I'll update them with the date change! I've been waiting for one of these. Hopefully my lift will be done by then!
Old 11-20-2013, 02:20 AM   #6
III is on a distinguished road
III's Tacoma Gallery
^lol i jus seen dis on xru and was wondering if was posted over here too... im in da same boat as you sorta, gotta get my drop installed by den haha
Old 11-20-2013, 07:09 PM   #7
Yup, get dem mods done boys! Should be a BIG one!
Old 11-20-2013, 11:54 PM   #8
"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet"
HawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
HawaiiTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna try and make this cruise. Gotta sacrifice football Sunday haha
Old 11-21-2013, 01:43 AM   #9
III's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiTRD View Post
I'm gonna try and make this cruise. Gotta sacrifice football Sunday haha
youre telling me... usually i work saturday 2pm until sunday 6am, den go straight to da bar and watch da first set of games... fkn delirious by then haha. dunno how im gonna pull dis one off but i gotta inquire at work asap.

anyone available to help me out with my drop? lol
Old 11-22-2013, 01:03 AM   #10
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
It's a bad idea to go through Waikiki if you have illegal looking trucks just saying…...
Old 11-22-2013, 01:28 AM   #11
We did it before and cops never bothered us that time! I mean I understand where u come from but its in the middle of the day, apparently dont be reckless and doing dumb stuff, just cruise through and I dont see a problem. Its about getting our trucks out there n showing the public and also meeting the guys n girls and socializing.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #12
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
So it's going to be one of those really "cruise" kind of cruises? Last cruise I've been to was ages ago, race sauce. Good fun... So this is going to be a no action cruise, correct?
Old 11-22-2013, 03:51 PM   #13
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
So it's going to be one of those really "cruise" kind of cruises? Last cruise I've been to was ages ago, race sauce. Good fun... So this is going to be a no action cruise, correct?
racesauce

Old 11-22-2013, 07:26 PM   #14
Plan is CRUISE to windward and on H3 is where the fun is, and hence the walkies and "SAFETY". We wanna have a good time with everyone being safe and hopefully ticket free as well! Its made this way so it accommodate s to everyone, some people like just meeting people and just checking out the trucks and some people like to do a little bit more then just meet n cruise haha
Old 11-22-2013, 11:41 PM   #15
III's Tacoma Gallery
what walkies do u guys use outta curiousity? and how's that work, everyone jus hops on one frequency or something? sorry never played with those before, nextel is as close as i got haha
Old 11-23-2013, 11:11 AM   #16
Yup, everyone just jumps on a certain freq. Most of us guys have and I reccomend, Motorolas. They work really well and good for the buck. I reccomend going to either sams or costco and buying! It was a pair for 89.99 at the time, and its one of the top walkies as far as range goes without going like cb radio, But MAIN thing is you want a 22 channel walkie
Old 11-23-2013, 02:40 PM   #17
III's Tacoma Gallery
cool i'll check em out soon i suppose. any specific model # or any motorola 22ch is compatible ?
Old 11-23-2013, 04:05 PM   #19
@ III -I think they are all combatible, but I think costco and sams club dont carry too much walkies, most I ueard was three different types so if u just go or call and get the motorola pair thats around 89.o9, most likely that would be the one, and best thing is if it isnt it, return it, they both are pretty gud with returns n stuff

@konaborne - sorry bro, but still early to make arrangements haha
Old 11-27-2013, 04:25 PM   #20
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Cheeeee!!!!