Bed cover/Tonneau cover selection

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2014, 11:15 PM   #22
xurusaibobx is on a distinguished road
xurusaibobx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
CS-f1
how do you like it so far? is the racks removable or they always mounted? also if the tailgate is locked you cant open the top right?

debating weather to order this top this weekend at the expo
Old 03-05-2014, 11:23 PM   #23
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xurusaibobx View Post
how do you like it so far? is the racks removable or they always mounted? also if the tailgate is locked you cant open the top right?

debating weather to order this top this weekend at the expo
No problems. The racks you can move um or take them off. I noticed if you move um together to the front of the truck makes noise I guess aerodynamics. Best position is one in the front and other to the rear. If you take it off make may gain 1-2mpg. Check amazon or the website that I posted on this thread might be cheaper then the show. Cover is locked when the tailgate is closed. Only thing install the pop a lock electronic or the regular key then it will be secured.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:57 PM   #24
xurusaibobx is on a distinguished road
xurusaibobx's Tacoma Gallery
do the racks slide right off after unscrewing the allen screws? am just wondering since if its easy to slide off you think someone can steal it ?
Old 09-24-2014, 08:38 PM   #27
Sgt Jmack is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sgt DAV/VFW
Name: Jeremiah
Sgt Jmack's Tacoma Gallery
OP, what did you end up with?
Old 09-24-2014, 08:55 PM   #28
hanrock is on a distinguished road

Name: craig
hanrock's Tacoma Gallery
i had a lo pro qt which was good product but it had rails that were installed into the trucks factory tie rails and take up bed space when u are hauling items taller than ur box sides. if i was to get another one it would b a soft trifold that sat on top of the box they are light and can b removed with no tools if u need to however not secure if u need to lock up things .i have a cap now which we need to keep our stuff dry and safe, the baby has a lot of stuff!!!
Old 09-24-2014, 09:08 PM   #29
Sgt Jmack is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sgt DAV/VFW
Name: Jeremiah
Sgt Jmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanrock View Post
i had a lo pro qt which was good product but it had rails that were installed into the trucks factory tie rails and take up bed space when u are hauling items taller than ur box sides. if i was to get another one it would b a soft trifold that sat on top of the box they are light and can b removed with no tools if u need to however not secure if u need to lock up things .i have a cap now which we need to keep our stuff dry and safe, the baby has a lot of stuff!!!
Same/similar situation with my Undercover Flex.

Products Discussed in this Thread