Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Lift is done! Mahalo for everyone's help!

Old 01-19-2014, 10:27 PM   #21
Airframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Maintenance Chief P-3 Navy
Name: Kekoa
Airframes Chief's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuscoT View Post
Sweet! I will be looking for it on the road
Right on Eric, just toot your horn and/or throw a shaka out the window! See you around, Aloha!
Old 01-26-2014, 02:20 AM   #22
BronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Bronson
BronsDaGreat's Tacoma Gallery
Hooo Meeeaaaannn!! I see some blacked out parts in your future and I Like it. I like it alot!! Aurite!!
Old 01-26-2014, 12:31 PM   #23
Airframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mahalos Brons, I looking at buying the Bushwacker Flares (Black of course) and some flaps for pass recon. Thanks again, see you out there on the H-whatevahs sometime, Aloha!
Old 01-29-2014, 10:30 PM   #24
Brysss808 is on a distinguished road
Brysss808's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is keelahz bu!
Old 01-30-2014, 07:20 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brysss808 View Post
Truck is keelahz bu!
Mahalo Nui my braddah! Can't wait to see your pics, Aloha!
Old 01-31-2014, 03:17 AM   #26
bk808 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
bk808's Tacoma Gallery
Kekoa, was that you in Kaneohe by Burger King around 3pm? Saw a big white Tacoma as i was turning into Windward City shopping center, but had to watch out for pedestrians and could not get a real good look at it. It looked F'N sick tho....
Old 01-31-2014, 03:44 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk808 View Post
Kekoa, was that you in Kaneohe by Burger King around 3pm? Saw a big white Tacoma as i was turning into Windward City shopping center, but had to watch out for pedestrians and could not get a real good look at it. It looked F'N sick tho....
LOL! Yeah mahalo Brian, that was me and my wife going to pick up my kids from school. I was looking at your pics little while ago and thought that was you from earlier today too. I seen you couple times already, cherry truck my braddah! I make sure that we throw you one shaka next time! Aloha
Old 01-31-2014, 04:05 AM   #29

Thanks Mike! Aloha!
Old 02-01-2014, 07:44 AM   #31

Brons, I still looking at what everybody doing to their grilles. I have a metal working shop and I was thinking about fabricating something for her when I get the right idea. When I commit to a style or idea, I will start a thread with a drawing to see what you guys think. Mahalos for all of the input and knd words tho, Alohaz!
Old 02-01-2014, 07:52 AM   #32
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck bruddah! You guys out in Hawaii have some mean looking Tacos. As far as the boards go...I put the 9.5 ft LB in the short bed (haha sticks out super far) and I put a bed rack on the bed if i'm gonna SUP with my 11ft. I don't like keeping the bed rack on all the time because the fit is kinda sketch so I take it off when I'm not gonna haul the SUP. Looking good big killah
Old 02-02-2014, 11:42 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Sweet truck bruddah! You guys out in Hawaii have some mean looking Tacos. As far as the boards go...I put the 9.5 ft LB in the short bed (haha sticks out super far) and I put a bed rack on the bed if i'm gonna SUP with my 11ft. I don't like keeping the bed rack on all the time because the fit is kinda sketch so I take it off when I'm not gonna haul the SUP. Looking good big killah
Mahalo braddah Dave! I appreciate the kind words. As far as your racks go, you should grab a set of Yakimas! They fit pretty snug to the top of the cab and you will not have to worry about the long boards hanging out of the back of the truck, LOL! My wife's SUP hangs about 3.5' off of both front and rear racks on top and I cruise on the highway at a good 60-65 MPH with no worries. Sell the bed racks and put permanent roof racks bro! Your truck is killah looking too, Aloha!