Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Lift is done! Mahalo for everyone's help!

Old 01-17-2014, 01:47 AM   #1
Airframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Maintenance Chief P-3 Navy
Name: Kekoa
Airframes Chief's Tacoma Gallery
Lift is done! Mahalo for everyone's help!

Just completed one of the final mods to the Tacoma. The installation of my 6" Rough Country lift with 2.0 Fox coilovers. Total lift ended up being 7" front and 4.5" rear. I am going to add an AAL soon because I am currently rocking the California Baja style with the front being so much higher than the rear. I still have a couple of other of things that I would like to add, but it's time to take it easy for a little while. I want to send out a HUGE MAHALO for all of the veterans on here that provided tons of input throughout the build and also for the support that everyone has given me over the past two months. I am posting a pic of what she looks like today and I will create a build page soon with a link in my signature. Again, thanks and Aloha to you all!

Old 01-17-2014, 01:52 AM   #2
Airframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here's a pic from last night after the installation. I almost slept in the bed of the truck, but my wife said that I would have to stay there every night for the rest of the week.

Old 01-17-2014, 02:13 AM   #3
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks awesome bud. Love the wheels & I want a roof rack too.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:23 AM   #4

Thanks Chris! I picked my roof racks up for $334 new here in Hawaii. After I installed them, I saw a used set on Craig's list for $250!
Old 01-17-2014, 03:55 AM   #5
TRDeeznutz will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 154 ces
Name: Kaleo
TRDeeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks killah!!!

Did u get your brake lines from OCTaco too?
Old 01-17-2014, 01:10 PM   #10
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Nice... I would be interested in finding out how loading your wife's paddle board will be with a 6" lift on it... lol..
Old 01-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #11
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Clean as hell!
Old 01-17-2014, 07:42 PM   #12
8o8josh is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
8o8josh's Tacoma Gallery
looks good wit dat lift!
Old 01-18-2014, 02:12 AM   #13

Many, many, many mahalos my braddahs! If it weren't for this site I would still be second guessing and searching for answers. Then again, I would be thousands of dollars richer, too! As far as loading the surf boards, we are going out tomorrow morning so I will post pics and let you guys know how comical it looked trying to load a 11' board on a truck that's 7 feet high. Again, thanks to you all for your guidance, knowledge and friendship. Aloha!
Old 01-18-2014, 02:17 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeeznutz View Post
Truck looks killah!!!

Did u get your brake lines from OCTaco too?
Mahalo for getting me in touch with OCTaco, but like I posted before I am going to have to wait for my allowance from Mama. Besides, I am surprised on how much travel I still have with the stock lines and extension brackets. I will probably replace the lines when I get back from deployment this summer.
Old 01-18-2014, 02:41 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORNWILDGUY View Post
Looks good with the 18 x 10 wheels
Same to you bro! Your light bar is a nice touch to your set up, Aloha!
Old 01-18-2014, 09:06 PM   #16
bk808 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
bk808's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! Did you take that photo on base?
Old 01-18-2014, 09:18 PM   #17
zboy is a splendid one to beholdzboy is a splendid one to beholdzboy is a splendid one to beholdzboy is a splendid one to beholdzboy is a splendid one to beholdzboy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chris
zboy's Tacoma Gallery
Cherry !!!
Old 01-19-2014, 08:07 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk808 View Post
Very nice! Did you take that photo on base?
Thanks Brian, you too! My wife drove it to the Hale Koa beach across the flight line and took a ton of pictures. This one was with her phone and after she edits her camera shots, I will post it in my pictures. This side of MCBH has an awesome back drop, Aloha!
Old 01-19-2014, 08:10 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by zboy View Post
Cherry !!!
Mahalo Chris! You gotta snap some shots of your truck so that we can check it out, Aloha!
Old 01-19-2014, 09:50 PM   #20
BuscoT is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
BuscoT's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! I will be looking for it on the road