Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Does Anyone Live In Ocean Pointe Townhomes?

Old 01-26-2014, 11:29 AM   #1
STOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to all
STOCKTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Does Anyone Live In Ocean Pointe Townhomes?

I have a question. I would like to know if anyone here lives in any of the Ocean Pointe Townhomes like Spinnaker, Fairways Edge, and Ke Noho Ka?.

Specifically the townhomes with the attached garage and not the detached garage with the yard. I might be moving into one and want to see if a 2nd gen access cab will fit in the garage. I know they will fit in the detached garages. Just want to find out about fitting one in a unit with an attached garage. Thanks.
Old 01-26-2014, 11:40 AM   #2
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
I dont, but I found it funny that your location says "In Traffic" Ewa's traffic is horrid.

Hope someone can answer your question

Aloha
Old 01-26-2014, 07:10 PM   #3
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STOCKTRD View Post
I have a question. I would like to know if anyone here lives in any of the Ocean Pointe Townhomes like Spinnaker, Fairways Edge, and Ke Noho Ka?.

Specifically the townhomes with the attached garage and not the detached garage with the yard. I might be moving into one and want to see if a 2nd gen access cab will fit in the garage. I know they will fit in the detached garages. Just want to find out about fitting one in a unit with an attached garage. Thanks.
Ke Noho Kai townhomes garage is detached truck should fit those. Mine fits I got a double cab short bed live ion the Ke Noho Kai single family house. I think the Spinnaker where the ones with the attached garage. If I remember right those were kinda small. You got a long bed or short bed?
Old 01-26-2014, 07:29 PM   #4
STOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to all
STOCKTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Ke Noho Kai townhomes garage is detached truck should fit those. Mine fits I got a double cab short bed live ion the Ke Noho Kai single family house. I think the Spinnaker where the ones with the attached garage. If I remember right those were kinda small. You got a long bed or short bed?

Im looking at Fairways Edge townhome with an attached garage. No truck yet, but it will be a 2nd Gen access cab.
Old 01-26-2014, 11:36 PM   #6
xurusaibobx is on a distinguished road
xurusaibobx's Tacoma Gallery
my friend lives in ewa not ocean point but near prince golf course and his town house single home garage is pretty darn small even with his small suv its a real close fit .
Old 01-26-2014, 11:58 PM   #7
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STOCKTRD View Post
Im looking at Fairways Edge townhome with an attached garage. No truck yet, but it will be a 2nd Gen access cab.
Here is a video of a town home in fairways edge. The garage one side is the washer dryer and the other side of the garage is the water heater. It looks like it going to be a tight fit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amNznWDxyhU