Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

PIC Request: method NV wheels

Old 02-14-2014, 08:08 PM   #1
TacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bobby
TacoDeLaPlaya's Tacoma Gallery
PIC Request: method NV wheels

Sup, I know one of you guys has silver 2012, I think, newest body style with the method NV wheels in silver. If you could post pics of that I would really appreciate it. I'm trying to decide between those and the fn five star but I'm going to get spindles and they are too wide with the fns. Check there website for a silver 4 door with those and spindles and fivestars it looks like it needs fiberglass at that point. And its adding up quick. Gonna stockpile the parts needed and do a huge install.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:24 PM   #2
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-14-2014, 11:01 PM   #3
TacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Those look awesome great choice!
Old 02-15-2014, 09:27 PM   #4
Still looking for the truck I'm thinking of...
Old 04-23-2014, 09:27 PM   #5
StoopidHead is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Brendan
StoopidHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post

In this pic what size BFG's do you have on that thing? 265/75's??
Old 04-23-2014, 10:52 PM   #6
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
Check the big Island thread...I remember seeing it there

Username: yotski
Old 04-23-2014, 11:04 PM   #7
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I considered the NVs but ended up going with the Mesh wheels

Old 04-23-2014, 11:14 PM   #8
Yotski has a spectacular aura aboutYotski has a spectacular aura about

Name: Alex
Yotski's Tacoma Gallery
Oooooh! Thats me! Heres some pics!

Old 07-11-2014, 10:04 PM   #9
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck!!
Old 09-29-2014, 02:13 PM   #10
012TacoDeAsada is on a distinguished road

012TacoDeAsada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
I considered the NVs but ended up going with the Mesh wheels

Any more pics of those ? how deep is that lip.I been wanting a set of methods but not sure which ones I want .I know for a fact I want them to be the polished version..those mesh sure look nice on your truck.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:02 AM   #11
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 012TacoDeAsada View Post
Any more pics of those ? how deep is that lip.I been wanting a set of methods but not sure which ones I want .I know for a fact I want them to be the polished version..those mesh sure look nice on your truck.
Here is another picture of my truck. The lip is about 1.75". If you want detailed pics shoot me a pm with your number and I'll text some.