Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Peacock flats camping outing poll April or May also this is our last outing with FMF

View Poll Results: Peacock Flats camp outing
April 1 20.00%
May 4 80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2014, 12:48 AM   #42
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
We gotta set the date early enough that we can reserve all the campsites and take over the whole place. Earliest we can reserve them is one month in advance so we gotta go online and grab them the day they are available.
Old 02-23-2014, 09:56 AM   #46
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Iven do you have the link for the camping permit?
Campsite A
https://camping.ehawaii.gov/camping/...ils,31716.html
Campsite B (better upper one)
https://camping.ehawaii.gov/camping/...ils,31707.html
You need to make an account and login. If B fills up, we can always reserve some at A and then just hang out at B together.
You can put a lot of people on one permit for each site. So we can just worry about reserving all the sites first, and then add people later. The guys who will camp for sure should grab them up. I'm gonna see if I can make a steel fire pit at work. No ground fires up there.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:36 PM   #47
geev um!
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
I'm down. What ever day is decided. I work on Saturdays so ill probably meet you guys early Sunday morning up deRR. I'm gonna do the panty hose mod for shizzle.
Broke kid days, we would just clamp the hose onto the MAF and that was the filter!
Wonder if you can oil the pantyhose with filter oil?
I'm using the AFE diesel filter, we'll see if it holds up to the dust up there.
Old 02-24-2014, 12:52 AM   #48
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Broke kid days, we would just clamp the hose onto the MAF and that was the filter!
Wonder if you can oil the pantyhose with filter oil?
I'm using the AFE diesel filter, we'll see if it holds up to the dust up there.
I was thinking just a lite spray on the first contact side.