Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Peacock flats camping outing poll April or May also this is our last outing with FMF

View Poll Results: Peacock Flats camp outing
April 1 20.00%
May 4 80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2014, 09:01 AM   #1
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Peacock flats camping outing poll April or May also this is our last outing with FMF

Let's take a poll on which month for our Peacock Flats camping outing in April or May. This will be our last outing with FMF before Chris Britt leaves the islands. LMK i will try and figure out how to put a poll on here.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:49 AM   #3
808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
I voted for May; school ends early May so no more studying for me
Old 02-21-2014, 11:07 AM   #4
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't vote as I'm pretty down with either.. Just no on May 2-4. Have a fishing tournament, I mean (excuse to go camping, get no sleep, stink for a couple of days, and start thinking that every noise may be a bell) tournament...lol..

Just have a talk with the big man and plan a nice sunny weekend.. not like the pics of when Ivan went last time...
Old 02-21-2014, 11:15 AM   #5
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
im with may.... so far. by that time ill be off sundays and mondays. so i might be able to make it this time
Old 02-21-2014, 02:24 PM   #6
Re-Member
Vanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant future

Name: Brooks
Vanguard's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Vanguard Send a message via Yahoo to Vanguard
I'm down to visit for the day if I can get on someone's permit. little one won't do camping well this young.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:05 PM   #7
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
I open to bot im about 25% on making it. Not sure what my availability will look like for the next couple of months:/
Old 02-21-2014, 04:03 PM   #8
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
I'm down to visit for the day if I can get on someone's permit. little one won't do camping well this young.
How young is young bro.. I was thinking of bringing one that turns 2 in May.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:29 PM   #9
Re-Member
Vanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant future

Name: Brooks
Vanguard's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Vanguard Send a message via Yahoo to Vanguard
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
How young is young bro.. I was thinking of bringing one that turns 2 in May.
my boy is 4 month next week. He's already been up to peacock flats but just doesn't know it. I took my wife with me when she was pregnant and I still had paper plates. Everyone thought I was crazy! I have a 4 and the new born so the ride for the newborn would be rough.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:13 PM   #10

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
my boy is 4 month next week. He's already been up to peacock flats but just doesn't know it. I took my wife with me when she was pregnant and I still had paper plates. Everyone thought I was crazy! I have a 4 and the new born so the ride for the newborn would be rough.
Yep.. 4 months may be a bit uncomfortable.. Not even with the ride.. just the camping and stuff..

Come out anyway.. by boy turns 5 in April.. the little ones will have a blast running around and we won't have to worry about them jumping in the ocean.. lol.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:47 PM   #11
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Whenever is good for me! I cant wait to get back up there!
Old 02-21-2014, 11:43 PM   #12
The NotaRC 4runner :D
1uzrnr is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vetran
1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Whenever is good for me! I cant wait to get back up there!
With slider?
Old 02-21-2014, 11:44 PM   #13
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uzrnr View Post
With slider?
Probably not
Old 02-21-2014, 11:57 PM   #15
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Miles!!! I have been wanting to go back up there
Old 02-22-2014, 12:08 AM   #18
deeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dana
deeez's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down if I'm free. I don't really know where Peacock Flats is (from Hilo) but want to check out new spots over here. If someone could let me know some details to this outing, I would appreciate it.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:14 AM   #19
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game to ride with someone if can

Only thing I'm trying to keep open is March 27th-29th until further notice.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:20 AM   #20

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
I'm game to ride with someone if can

Only thing I'm trying to keep open is March 27th-29th until further notice.
Huh??? You not gonna drive??? Not even to camp??? I not gonna wheel, but I was definitely gonna camp.... Your my 1x inspiration. ..lol