Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

2014 Honolulu Truck Fest TW Meet

View Poll Results: Which day will you be attending Truck Fest?
Satudray AM 6 28.57%
Satudray PM 1 4.76%
Sunday AM 6 28.57%
Sunday PM 6 28.57%
Trucks are for girls, so I will not be attending out of principle (also scheduling conflict) 6 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2014, 02:29 PM   #21
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
is there any benifit on going on saturday rather than sunday? im not going to miss it but saturday paintball is in its prime
Only if you absolutely need to have something that day. If they sell out of what you want on Saturday, then you can order it for the same price on Sunday. Just have to wait a few weeks for it to come in, and pick it up from the store.

And they run out of the good stickers..
Old 02-27-2014, 09:31 PM   #22
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
is there any benifit on going on saturday rather than sunday? im not going to miss it but saturday paintball is in its prime
Last year on Sunday afternoon they had 8k winches slashed for $150 just so they would not have to pack them back up. Sunday is great for floor deals!

I just got a call today from 4wheel, looks like my truck will be part of the show this year!
Old 02-27-2014, 09:39 PM   #23
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Last year on Sunday afternoon they had 8k winches slashed for $150 just so they would not have to pack them back up. Sunday is great for floor deals!

I just got a call today from 4wheel, looks like my truck will be part of the show this year!
Congrads, we got three trucks representing TW!
Old 02-27-2014, 09:50 PM   #24
8sm is on a distinguished road

8sm's Tacoma Gallery
So so so jealous.......

Looks like a good chance to see a lot of Ono stuff at hopefully greats prices.

Have fun at the show!

Aloha for now ....... 8sm
Old 02-27-2014, 09:54 PM   #25
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh yeah! Gonna be awesome
Old 02-27-2014, 11:22 PM   #26
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Wow! That's a great deal.
Congrats on the invite ....now start cleaning and polishing.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:27 PM   #27

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
....now start cleaning and polishing.
lol! Truth..
Old 02-27-2014, 11:27 PM   #28
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'll keep an eye out for it
Old 02-28-2014, 02:47 AM   #29
AiNoFaKNKeA is just really niceAiNoFaKNKeA is just really niceAiNoFaKNKeA is just really niceAiNoFaKNKeA is just really niceAiNoFaKNKeA is just really nice
Army: Aviation
Name: Mike
AiNoFaKNKeA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
They will be selling stuff at every booth! Most cases they just give you the order form and once you pay then you bring them back the receipt and they give you your stuff. At least thats how it worked with the big stuff last time I went.

I think backpacks are fine, but they may want to look at them before you leave? They usually give a plastic bag for stickers and stuff when you enter. p.s. there will be a lot of FREE stickers

And it might be worth it to have a hand truck for really big stuff, but if its really that big I'm sure you could get one of the 4WP guys to meet you at the loading entrance, or get one of us to wait by the curb with it.
You guys are awesome. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:29 AM   #30
TacoMaine is just really niceTacoMaine is just really niceTacoMaine is just really niceTacoMaine is just really nice

Army: Armament NCOIC
Name: Zack
TacoMaine's Tacoma Gallery
I miss being home so bad. I'm probably the only guy in maine driving a lifted Taco listening to da Paina on tune in radio through snow storms haha!
Old 02-28-2014, 05:28 AM   #31
Airframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Maintenance Chief P-3 Navy
Name: Kekoa
Airframes Chief's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hooyah Chris! Gonna be looking for that cherry Taco bro, Aloha!
Old 02-28-2014, 05:30 AM   #32

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMaine View Post
I miss being home so bad. I'm probably the only guy in maine driving a lifted Taco listening to da Paina on tune in radio through snow storms haha!
Lol! Don't usually think of da paina and snow storms at the same time
Old 02-28-2014, 05:31 AM   #33
Airframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Maintenance Chief P-3 Navy
Name: Kekoa
Airframes Chief's Tacoma Gallery
Are you gonna be there both days? (@FMF) I am thinking about trying to catch the floor deals on Sunday cause of like you said they don't want to pack their stuff back up. Aloha!
Old 02-28-2014, 09:59 AM   #36
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

What was the regular price on something like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
would they be mad if you showed up filthy? hehe
I think someone should. All muddy and crusty, sand on the floor. It is a truck show and most trucks go play up at peacock flats, kaena, or even sand. The trick would be to make sure you place all the mud and dirt so it still looks hardcore not just ugly... lol..
Old 02-28-2014, 10:39 AM   #37

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
I might have to bring my 7D and take some pictures since there is going to be some awesome trucks at the truckfest.
I was going to bring my 7D, but I just installed magic lantern on my 50D thanks to that damn photography thread... Now I just don't know

Quote:
I said I thought mud would be better than shine. They said its a show so the nice looking trucks need to look nice. The kinda beaters usually have some mud on them
Old 02-28-2014, 01:30 PM   #39
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
I was going to bring my 7D, but I just installed magic lantern on my 50D thanks to that damn photography thread... Now I just don't know

I said I thought mud would be better than shine. They said its a show so the nice looking trucks need to look nice. The kinda beaters usually have some mud on them
Don't tell me what photography thread or website. TW is enough for me lol.
Old 03-01-2014, 12:13 AM   #40
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think 2 years ago there was a muddy/ filthy truck in the show. It (the filth) would have to be artfully placed to not get that "eeew" reaction. Kinda like one run through a mud pit, then straight on the floor....

Products Discussed in this Thread