Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

2014 Honolulu Truck Fest TW Meet

View Poll Results: Which day will you be attending Truck Fest?
Satudray AM 6 28.57%
Satudray PM 1 4.76%
Sunday AM 6 28.57%
Sunday PM 6 28.57%
Trucks are for girls, so I will not be attending out of principle (also scheduling conflict) 6 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2014, 02:04 AM   #41
Shooter808 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mel
Shooter808's Tacoma Gallery
The 8th is my birthday so gonna be looking for some presents for myself. I went last year and ended buying a bunch of stuff even before I got my truck! Does anyone remember if WeatherTech Floor Liners were sold at the Truck Fest last year?

Then there is the Gun Show the following weekend. I have a feeling I will be parting with a lot of $$$$$$$ in the next couple of weeks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post

I can bring tacomaworld stickers if anyone wants
I want one!
Old 03-01-2014, 04:35 AM   #42
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Don't tell me what photography thread or website. TW is enough for me lol.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pho...hread-757.html

oops...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter808 View Post
The 8th is my birthday so gonna be looking for some presents for myself. I went last year and ended buying a bunch of stuff even before I got my truck! Does anyone remember if WeatherTech Floor Liners were sold at the Truck Fest last year?

Then there is the Gun Show the following weekend. I have a feeling I will be parting with a lot of $$$$$$$ in the next couple of weeks!
Yes, weathertech was there last year!
Old 03-01-2014, 09:45 AM   #44
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I just hope it dose not rain on the way there Friday. I may have to get there supper early just to reclean the truck
Old 03-01-2014, 02:50 PM   #45
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
I just hope it dose not rain on the way there Friday. I may have to get there supper early just to reclean the truck
I'm just going to bring some drying stuff. If you have it waxed good it should be just as shiny after you dry it
Old 03-01-2014, 04:35 PM   #46
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Worse goes to worse.. McKinley car was is right across the street..
Old 03-01-2014, 07:57 PM   #48
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiNoFaKNKeA View Post
Anyone know of a list of vendors that will be at the convention center, or maybe vendors that have shown up in the past?
In the past they had:
ARB
BFGoodrich
Bakflip
Smittybilt
Procomp
Rigid industries
Fox
Warn
Kmc wheels
Just to name a few
http://www.4wheelparts.com/info/truc...facturers.aspx
Old 03-01-2014, 08:26 PM   #49

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech
KC Hilites
Smittybilt
Super winch
Bilstein
Rancho
Rough country? or was it tough country?
Old 03-01-2014, 08:43 PM   #50
AiNoFaKNKeA is just really niceAiNoFaKNKeA is just really niceAiNoFaKNKeA is just really niceAiNoFaKNKeA is just really niceAiNoFaKNKeA is just really nice
Army: Aviation
Name: Mike
AiNoFaKNKeA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In the past they had:
ARB
BFGoodrich
Bakflip
Smittybilt
Procomp
Rigid industries
Fox
Warn
Kmc wheels
Just to name a few
http://www.4wheelparts.com/info/truc...facturers.aspx
Right on, yea I saw that on their website, was just wondering if there were others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Weathertech
KC Hilites
Smittybilt
Super winch
Bilstein
Rancho
Rough country? or was it tough country?
Oh boy, depending on the prices, I might go broke after this weekend.
Old 03-03-2014, 11:17 AM   #51
TRDeeznutz will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 154 ces
Name: Kaleo
TRDeeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Are there better deals saturday or sunday?
Old 03-03-2014, 02:18 PM   #52

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Late Sunday will have better prices if it's in stock. But they tend to run out of the smaller stuff by early-mid Sunday.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:22 PM   #53
TRDeeznutz will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 154 ces
Name: Kaleo
TRDeeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Wat tire companies show up wit tires?
Old 03-03-2014, 06:16 PM   #55

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They may have some tires on hand. Pro comp and BF Goodrich, but pretty sure they will have to be ordered them and be brought into the store.
Yeah not too much on hand. But BFG procomp and Mickey Thompson are usually there. Maybe toyo and nitto too?
Old 03-03-2014, 11:10 PM   #58
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiNoFaKNKeA View Post
What are people looking on getting this weekend?
Beat by my wife for spending too much money
Old 03-04-2014, 01:51 AM   #60

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
Beat by my wife for spending too much money
Yup...

I'm getting some more UFO lights, and might be looking at the Bakflips? Maybe a new tow strap, but I may wait on that one.. Also interested in a price for a 34 Bluetop.

Products Discussed in this Thread