Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

2014 Honolulu Truck Fest TW Meet

View Poll Results: Which day will you be attending Truck Fest?
Satudray AM 6 28.57%
Satudray PM 1 4.76%
Sunday AM 6 28.57%
Sunday PM 6 28.57%
Trucks are for girls, so I will not be attending out of principle (also scheduling conflict) 6 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2014, 11:51 AM   #61
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiNoFaKNKeA View Post
What are people looking on getting this weekend?
Hi-Lift 60" X-treme (base, handle keeper, possible lift-mate)
Rigid SR-Q (reverse light kit)
Tow hitch receiver shackle
3/4" Shackle

I'm not really in a rush, and have looked at prices on Amazon.. If it's a couple bucks off, I'll probably wait (as family Disney trip is right around the corner). If it's more of a deal maybe I'll jump...

If Allpro has a Tacoma bumper there (and I don't have to get killed for shipping) I may go back on Sunday afternoon to see if it gets discounted...lol
Old 03-04-2014, 07:24 PM   #62
LeftOfTheZ is on a distinguished road
LeftOfTheZ's Tacoma Gallery
Hi all new taco owner but I'll be there on Sunday
Old 03-04-2014, 10:03 PM   #64
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftOfTheZ View Post
Hi all new taco owner but I'll be there on Sunday
Keep an eye out for FMF's and WailuaTaco808's trucks then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Looks like I gotta work on Saturday save some stuff for me on sunday
You will be missed my friend
Old 03-08-2014, 12:53 AM   #67
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Who's ready for tomorrow?!?!?!

Trucks are dropped off and lookin' great! Phil was towering over me and Chris the whole way
Old 03-08-2014, 01:07 AM   #68
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
I'll probably go on Sunday too is the open area grass haha I don't plan on rolling in it if it's muddy I'm not equipped for that haha but I'll park close by just be odd since I have low clearance
Old 03-08-2014, 02:08 AM   #69
BronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: Bronson
BronsDaGreat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter808 View Post
The 8th is my birthday so gonna be looking for some presents for myself. I went last year and ended buying a bunch of stuff even before I got my truck! Does anyone remember if WeatherTech Floor Liners were sold at the Truck Fest last year?

Then there is the Gun Show the following weekend. I have a feeling I will be parting with a lot of $$$$$$$ in the next couple of weeks!

I want one!

I really want a sticker too!! You there on Sunday too?
Old 03-08-2014, 02:30 AM   #71

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
They might not have flares at the show ready to go, but you can order them there. Don't know how much but they should be on some sort of sale.

I might be a little late tomorrow my friend said he has to do some stuff before we can leave so might not head out till 1045. I might ditch him and go for the opening for a half hour then come back and get him, who knows
Old 03-08-2014, 08:37 AM   #72
TRDeeznutz will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 154 ces
Name: Kaleo
TRDeeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Ill b there aroun 9 lookin for parking in da open area. Dont think i wanah chance my roof!
Old 03-08-2014, 02:29 PM   #73
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Who's there now? Need a goodie report!
Old 03-08-2014, 02:54 PM   #74
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Here are my thoughts on truck fest.. Shop AMAZON.. (especially if you have prime).

Looking around, I thought I was getting a couple of dollars off even Amazon prices. Little did I know that they still tack on a "fee" to the total.. Amazon price includes tax and no "fee".. didn't realize till I got out and back to the truck.. Things didn't seem to add up..

All in all, spent just under $20 MORE to shop at truck fest. Yes, I didn't have to wait, but Amazon shipping time is minor.. If that is dealer direct pricing, it's not all it's cracked up to be.

In other news.. saw a couple TW trucks inside and outside.. nice.. Also was surprising how many trucks didn't even have recon, or did have recon, but had tires a good foot or more outside the fender.. go figure..
Old 03-08-2014, 04:47 PM   #75
xurusaibobx is on a distinguished road
xurusaibobx's Tacoma Gallery
i wanted to pick up a bakflip cover for my tundra, the rep quoted me 1475 plus etc. after talking to the 4wp counter my total cost comes out to the same price if i ordered it online. talk bout rip off!! wait in line for nothing...i guess they gota make their money somewhere right?

edited: i ended up calling up BAKFLIP factory and was able to work on a sweet deal way better then any online or 4wp price and no wait
Old 03-08-2014, 05:26 PM   #76
TRDeeznutz will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 154 ces
Name: Kaleo
TRDeeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
I spent $1500 today. Ordered my tires 285/65 toyo at2s an bilstein 5100s an 5125s.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:29 PM   #77

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I was not impressed this year. They always taco on that fee for hawaii :/

Most everything I went for was either not there, or not low enough for me. I kinda want a bakflip but still haven't decided. I didn't like the price the guy quoted me so if I decide to get one tomorrow it will only be if he will give me the price I want.

I kinda want to know what they would say if you made a stink over the fee?

I'm still happy I went though, I like to see all the trucks up close. But it's been getting less and less awesome since the first one back in 2010. That one was amazing! Even had magazine cover trucks flown in from the mainland, at least 4 of them.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:40 PM   #78
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Yeah I was not impressed this year. They always taco on that fee for hawaii :/

Most everything I went for was either not there, or not low enough for me. I kinda want a bakflip but still haven't decided. I didn't like the price the guy quoted me so if I decide to get one tomorrow it will only be if he will give me the price I want.

I kinda want to know what they would say if you made a stink over the fee?

I'm still happy I went though, I like to see all the trucks up close. But it's been getting less and less awesome since the first one back in 2010. That one was amazing! Even had magazine cover trucks flown in from the mainland, at least 4 of them.
My dad stopped by today he wasn't all that thrilled but ima just check it out tomorrow anyways look at bed covers
Old 03-08-2014, 08:24 PM   #79
AiNoFaKNKeA is just really niceAiNoFaKNKeA is just really niceAiNoFaKNKeA is just really niceAiNoFaKNKeA is just really niceAiNoFaKNKeA is just really nice
Army: Aviation
Name: Mike
AiNoFaKNKeA's Tacoma Gallery
Was able to get the lift and some weathertech stuffs, which was cheaper than amazon and everywhere else I got quote from. I got a quote for some bushwacker fender flares and amazon is far cheaper, so it depends on what you get. At least i was able to get some things, which was ok. I did notice the same thing with the recon stickers on cars that definitely wouldn't pass, but I ain't hatin'.

On a side note, if someone can help me with what I need to assemble the shock and spring assay without taking apart my stock assy? I don't mind spending extra on mounting hardware to assemble on the side and easily swap out whenever I want for whatever reason.
Old 03-08-2014, 08:29 PM   #80
xurusaibobx is on a distinguished road
xurusaibobx's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know how much a good air compressor was going for?

Products Discussed in this Thread