Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

--> **PEACOCK FLATS CAMPING TRIP - May 10, 2014** <--

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2014, 01:36 PM   #21
polekasta is on a distinguished road
polekasta's Tacoma Gallery
Not to sure what I'll bring yet. I do know I'm gonna bring some marshmallows and stuff so the children can make smores. I also have some keawe to burn for the fire/grill that I'll be bringing up. Food wise, not sure yet, but I'll post when I figure out something unless anybody got suggestions.
Old 04-13-2014, 12:09 AM   #22
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I seriously hope it dumps on the way out again. That was too much fun
Old 04-13-2014, 12:11 AM   #23
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
is anybody gonna wheel in the day and head home for the night?

....and wouldnt mind letting a hitchhiker tag along...
Old 04-13-2014, 12:12 AM   #24
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So far, I think only brooks is not going to be camping. I would offer to bring you, but with me, wife, daughter, two dogs, and all the crap to support us, my truck is really full when we go camping.
Old 04-13-2014, 12:48 AM   #28
IKA fabrications

Yeah, clear when we camping, start dumping as soon as I get in the truck
Old 04-13-2014, 02:31 AM   #33
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
I'm thinking... pass...
Old 04-13-2014, 03:02 AM   #34
TRDeeznutz will become famous soon enough
Name: Kaleo
TRDeeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
I might be down for another run through the sand
Me an Phil goin sandys tomorow.
Old 04-13-2014, 03:19 AM   #35
deeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dana
deeez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeeznutz View Post
What time you guys going?
Old 04-13-2014, 03:21 AM   #36
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OH MY GOD..... YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Thats the stuff i live for.
Old 04-13-2014, 03:35 AM   #37
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeez View Post
What time you guys going?
X2.....I like play

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
OH MY GOD..... YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Thats the stuff i live for.
Ohh shit yeah that looks like fun.....as long as there's no slippery clay near the ledge.
Old 04-13-2014, 04:25 AM   #38
The NotaRC 4runner :D
1uzrnr is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vetran
1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's WAY better when it's been raining all day or more. They've been grading the road so most of the rutted out spots should be smooth.

Have fun, I'll be at home studying for finals.
Old 04-13-2014, 05:08 AM   #39
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
X2.....I like play

Ohh shit yeah that looks like fun.....as long as there's no slippery clay near the ledge.
YOLO^^^

then again, you only die once....
Old 04-13-2014, 06:56 AM   #40
Re-Member
Vanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant future

Name: Brooks
Vanguard's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Vanguard Send a message via Yahoo to Vanguard
Quote:
that looks like fun as long as you're not running solo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
is anybody gonna wheel in the day and head home for the night?

....and wouldnt mind letting a hitchhiker tag along...
shotgun is open you're welcome to ride along. I take Ass, Cash or Grass...in your case it'll be the last two!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squint0241 View Post
I'll let ya know. After I get the GoPro mount at Best Buy, I'll prob test it at Sandy's tomorrow...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeeznutz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
X2.....I like play
Ok, please make sure someone lets me know what time y'all gonna be there so I can come too! I don't have anyone's numbers and I havent really blessed my truck in the sand cause I don't want to get stuck by myself

Products Discussed in this Thread