Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

--> **PEACOCK FLATS CAMPING TRIP - May 10, 2014** <--

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2014, 07:58 PM   #441
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
True.
Old 05-13-2014, 08:23 PM   #443
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i definitely hope i can make it out the next time. i dont care about pinstripes that looks like so much fun. gotta do a few days camping trip ill take some vacay time
Old 05-13-2014, 09:11 PM   #444
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Yep, stayed on the main roads for the most part. Hard to go exploring with 2 prerunners in tow... literally
And no, I don't wanna touch the frame. Don't want to end up like you
Sorry brotha
Literally 1 in tow.. next trip.. i will volunteer to stay back at camp and hold down the fort.. lol
Old 05-13-2014, 09:14 PM   #445
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

you guys did fine Neil. Getting stuck is part of the fun
I had to take mine out of 4x4 a few times cause I wasn't having any fun. You have locker right? I bet you would have made it up that hill climb if you stayed over the rut on the right side. Plus you pulled the first gen out! That's gotta feel good!
Old 05-13-2014, 09:44 PM   #448
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
Rolling around in 4hi was fun, good to have options with the locker too.

A good set of tires was probably a big factor with how good you made it up Neil.
Yea.. no doubt on the tires and on Sunday the locker helped too.. If it was just the LSD, I probably would have been stuck a bunch more.
Old 05-13-2014, 10:12 PM   #449
Strike Planner
squint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Rick
squint0241's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

you guys did fine Neil. Getting stuck is part of the fun
I had to take mine out of 4x4 a few times cause I wasn't having any fun. You have locker right? I bet you would have made it up that hill climb if you stayed over the rut on the right side. Plus you pulled the first gen out! That's gotta feel good!
You took it out of 4wd to have fun???..

I kept it in 4wd to have fun...lol I didn't want to chance sliding sideways with my daughter in the cab and banging into a rock wall But that's me bradah...

I def need to get a high clearance front bumper though. The rubbing sound was horrendous at times. I wanted to push it hard, but held back because of that. And not to mention no body armor under the bottom incase I went high center

That will all be just a memory reeeeal soon Did someone just say shipping charges??...lol
Old 05-13-2014, 10:21 PM   #450
Strike Planner
squint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Rick
squint0241's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
yeah i definitely hope i can make it out the next time. i dont care about pinstripes that looks like so much fun. gotta do a few days camping trip ill take some vacay time
Phil, after discussing the pinstripe issue with Iven, we've decided that the next time we plan a trip up to Peacock Flats, we will be Plasti-dipping the whole truck. When we're done...we'll just peel it off and drive away in a spotless truck...lol
Old 05-13-2014, 10:34 PM   #451
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squint0241 View Post
You took it out of 4wd to have fun???..

I kept it in 4wd to have fun...lol I didn't want to chance sliding sideways with my daughter in the cab and banging into a rock wall But that's me bradah...

I def need to get a high clearance front bumper though. The rubbing sound was horrendous at times. I wanted to push it hard, but held back because of that. And not to mention no body armor under the bottom incase I went high center

That will all be just a memory reeeeal soon Did someone just say shipping charges??...lol
Group shipping!
Old 05-13-2014, 10:39 PM   #452

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
Group shipping!
What are we ordering and who we ordering through?? lol..
Old 05-13-2014, 11:29 PM   #454
IKA fabrications

What the hell are you guys doing on TW?!?!? start processing vids man!
That's why I don't have a GoPro. I hate editing video...
Especially since I had to do it for a living.
Old 05-13-2014, 11:32 PM   #456
deeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dana
deeez's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had went to this meet. Next time
Old 05-13-2014, 11:47 PM   #459
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What the hell are you guys doing on TW?!?!? start processing vids man!
That's why I don't have a GoPro. I hate editing video...
Especially since I had to do it for a living.
I thought you're a machinist now?

Products Discussed in this Thread