Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members RC Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2014, 01:12 AM   #22
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
so tomorrow ill be picking up 2 lipos and a charger for 100 bucks.... good deal?
Old 05-07-2014, 01:12 AM   #23
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Shit......I wanna buy a crawler now.
dude.... me too that old sku toyota looks fucking awesome..... but i love my slash kuz i know i have too much fun in the sand. i dont think that crawler could handle like the slash can
Old 05-07-2014, 01:23 AM   #24
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
dude.... me too that old sku toyota looks fucking awesome..... but i love my slash kuz i know i have too much fun in the sand. i dont think that crawler could handle like the slash can
Probably not. But with those its about slow and over things. I laugh cuz my 4x4 slash has a hard time going through sand and uneven rocks.
Old 05-07-2014, 02:01 AM   #25
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
This is an old pic of my B5 and T5 that I sold shortly after moving go the island. Wish I would I still had them!

Old 05-07-2014, 02:14 AM   #26
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
I'm actually proud of myself for not getting into RC....My ADHD would love it, but I'd have too many unfinished projects
I'm very disappointed in you mike. So much potential that wi never be realized I'll make sure you get to drive my Savage next time we go somewhere..

Just buy a slash 2wd for $130 and convert it to 4wd!
Quote:
Shit......I wanna buy a crawler now.
I loved the 2 I had, but I like to go fast way to much. I used to flip my crawlers every few feet..
Quote:
so tomorrow ill be picking up 2 lipos and a charger for 100 bucks.... good deal?
Depends on what they are, but can't really go wrong for 2 batts and a charger!
Quote:
Probably not. But with those its about slow and over things. I laugh cuz my 4x4 slash has a hard time going through sand and uneven rocks.
Bring um next time! Brandon and Phil were doing really good Sunday!
Old 05-07-2014, 06:10 AM   #27
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Well I'm prepping for out next meet.. I got some Emaxx tires of CL for $15 today, mounted them backwards to be my poor mans sand paddles

Also added an extra bump stop at each corner so I stop bottoming out.. Swapped out my soft black springs for my medium dual rate green springs. never drove off road with the green springs before, so thought I would give them a try. Dropped the body mounts an inch, and pulled the battery boxes in a quarter inch each so I can fit the body now! Lastly I adjusted my slipper since my tires are finally glued. This truck loves to do back flips now.. On Friday I plan on tuning it a bit; give it a little more reverse speed, take just a touch out of the brakes, and maybe futz with the alignment.

I ordered some used parts on ebay from the Savage XL that are supposed to be better and stronger than my stuff, but still fit my truck. We'll see how that goes!
Old 05-07-2014, 02:44 PM   #28
808 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Depends on what they are, but can't really go wrong for 2 batts and a charger!

Bring I'm next time! Brandon and Phil were doing really good Sunday!
the lipos the are 2s 5000mah and the charger is a imaxb6ac. never heard of it before.

Im also thinking of pulling the trigger on a body and new wheels. If anyone has before i pay full price for some new stuff im only gunna beat up. let me know i might be interested. im more happy with second hand stuff
Old 05-07-2014, 03:27 PM   #29
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm very disappointed I. You mike. So much potential that wi never be realized I'll make sure you get to drive my Savage next time we go somewhere..

Just buy a slash 2wd for $130 and convert it to 4wd!
hahaha!

If I had one, I'd probably have to make replacement parts for everything too.
Old 05-07-2014, 05:37 PM   #30

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the lipos the are 2s 5000mah and the charger is a imaxb6ac. never heard of it before.

Im also thinking of pulling the trigger on a body and new wheels. If anyone has before i pay full price for some new stuff im only gunna beat up. let me know i might be interested. im more happy with second hand stuff
That's a hobbyking charger, so it should work okay. What brand batteries and what C rating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
hahaha!

If I had one, I'd probably have to make replacement parts for everything too.
We'll see what you say after you drive my Savage
Old 05-07-2014, 06:38 PM   #31
808 Member

Quote:
That's a hobbyking charger, so it should work okay. What brand batteries and what C rating?
40C no clue what brand... they look old tho
Old 05-07-2014, 10:13 PM   #32
kumz is just really nicekumz is just really nicekumz is just really nicekumz is just really nicekumz is just really nice

Army:
kumz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Is that a CR-01 with regular shock conversion? I hate those stupid lever things on my fj40... Ruins the whole scale look.
yeah, pretty easy to do. gets much more flex too..
Old 05-07-2014, 10:54 PM   #33
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about selling the CR01 and CC01 if anybody is interested.
Old 05-07-2014, 10:57 PM   #34
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Thinking about selling the CR01 and CC01 if anybody is interested.
What are those, how bad ass, and how much?? Lol.
Old 05-07-2014, 11:13 PM   #35
808 Member

LETS SEE PICS!!
Old 05-07-2014, 11:17 PM   #36

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-08-2014, 01:34 AM   #38

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it needs a motor Miles

Ivan, you seen this? http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/tag/4399925092.html
Old 05-08-2014, 02:01 AM   #39
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Too small Doesn't even state what KV.
I used to run that motor in my minis. Had a Tamtech frog with that motor in 8000kv, and street tires. Was pretty insane.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:06 AM   #40
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Here's my beast

Frick.. great for pictures.. where's the video of that truck rolling up on that low rider.. yea.. that's what I thought.. (says the guy with no RC at all....lol...)

Products Discussed in this Thread