Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members RC Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2014, 12:13 AM   #481
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
We gonna plan a meet not this Sunday but the next.. The 22nd.. Leave on a trip to CO on the 26th and gone for 3 weeks.. single servo for the summit should be here on Monday.

Plan to bring the pede to Colorado to play with, and at least change most if not all screws to stainless. Gonna see if it fits in any flat rate boxes with wheels off and possibly shocks disconnected so it sits flat.
Old 06-11-2014, 02:30 AM   #482
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
We gonna plan a meet not this Sunday but the next.. The 22nd.. Leave on a trip to CO on the 26th and gone for 3 weeks.. single servo for the summit should be here on Monday.

Plan to bring the pede to Colorado to play with, and at least change most if not all screws to stainless. Gonna see if it fits in any flat rate boxes with wheels off and possibly shocks disconnected so it sits flat.
I have dentist this coming Sunday (father's day weekend), then next Saturday is Chris and Brittany's going away party. I am supposed to go skeet shooting the 22nd But I'll let you guys know if that gets canceled..
Old 07-30-2014, 12:18 AM   #483
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
Name: Ratha
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
What!? when whas this thread made and where the heck was I?
Old 07-30-2014, 12:36 AM   #484
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, we haven't seen you on TW in a while Ratha! We should go RC again before Phil leaves.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:02 AM   #485
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
Name: Ratha
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I been MIA, sad because Chris left me : ) but that sounds good, set a date!
Old 07-30-2014, 02:07 AM   #486
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Bother since you've been gone, I picked up a Pede, a Summit, and stopped playing with both. .... lol....
Old 07-30-2014, 02:52 AM   #487
TRDeeznutz will become famous soon enough
Name: Kaleo
TRDeeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
I finally broke my ghetto rigged tranny. It was no match for a mamba monster lol. Havnt taken it apart yet since theres no point. Jus gonah buy a modified breshless tranny.
Old 07-30-2014, 03:04 AM   #488

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I busted my transmitter when me and Miles raced a few weeks ago

Still working on fixing it..
Old 07-31-2014, 12:27 AM   #490

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
I just sent him an email as well.. will see if I hear back..
Old 08-17-2014, 03:09 AM   #491
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking about selling all my R/Cs and getting one of these...
http://www.redcatracing.com/Rampage-...a-Pro-Electric
I heard Redcat had some quality issues, but this thing got some pretty good reviews. Also, Sandy Flemmings has one on display, and it is pretty huge, and parts seem pretty beefy.
promo vid
http://www.redcatracing.com/Rampage-...a-Pro-Electric
review vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZFaNrS0_Zw
so if anybody wants to buy a 1/10 summit, venom VMX450, or CR-01 let me know
Old 08-17-2014, 05:25 PM   #492

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Oh damn, moving on up!

I'm still trying to figure out how to repair my transmitter. Trying my hardest not to buy a new one.
Old 08-23-2014, 01:54 AM   #494
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
finally got my lipo's charged up lol after months of not using it. So stoked cant wait to take it to a couple places. ill be sure to get some pictures
Old 08-23-2014, 04:27 AM   #495

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Phil!!! Come back to us!!!

I really gotta finish fixing my Tx.. I'm gonna try some CA and see how that works..
Old 08-24-2014, 08:48 PM   #496
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SB6SYn5ziQE
Thinking of getting the new axial yeti for my daughter since she gotta match dad.

BTW, on the venom vmx 450, it's kinda of a waste of the bike, but the electronics alone are worth it. The radio it comes with is way better than most RTR radios, and big brushless motor and Esc.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:55 PM   #497
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Order placed for the chimera wife doesn't know yet, so somebody by my RCs before I get in trouble!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SB6SYn5ziQE
Thinking of getting the new axial yeti for my daughter since she gotta match dad.

BTW, on the venom vmx 450, it's kinda of a waste of the bike, but the electronics alone are worth it. The radio it comes with is way better than most RTR radios, and big brushless motor and Esc.
Nice GLWS
Old 08-24-2014, 08:59 PM   #498
IKA fabrications

Some of the old redcat stuff was garbage, and looked like it too. I've seen this thing in person, and it looks really well built and solid. Plus got great reviews. Got free shipping too.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:18 PM   #500
IKA fabrications

Not even close! Happy with the standard for now anyway.

Products Discussed in this Thread