Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members RC Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2014, 01:34 AM   #1
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Oahu Members RC Thread

Miles thought we a needed a thread to figure out who is bringing what to each meet Can also keep track of who is driving what kind of truck, and various mods. We all need mods..

The list is as follows:
-Nate: HPI E-Firestorm Brushless Conversion, HPI Savage .25 SS Brushless Conversion, HPI Micro RS4 Drift Spec, HPI Nitro Rush RSTS2, Tamiya TLT-1
-Miles: HPI RS4 Pro-2, HPI Savage 4.6 Big Block Brushless Conversion (currently asploded)
-Ron: Traxxas Slash VXL, Traxxas Slash 4x4 VXL Brushless, Axial SC10 Jeep Unlimited
-Brandon: Traxxas Slash 4x4 VXL Brushless
-Phil: Temporarily relocated..
-Kaleo: Traxxas Emaxx Brushless Conversion
-Ivan: Redcat Chimera, Traxxas Sunmit, Traxxas Summit 1/16 VXL Brushless, Tamiya FJ40 CR-01, 2x Losi Micro Brushless SCT, Losi Micro Brushless Rally
-Chris: Abandoned us so he doesn't count anymore
-Brittany: Traxxas Rustler Brushless Conversion
-Ratha: Traxxas E-Revo (among others)
-Ryan: Axial Wraith, Axial SCX10, Associated SC8.2e 1/8
-Neil: Traxxas Summit DeWalt converted, Traxxas Stampede 4x4 VXL Brushless
-Jes: Traxxas Slash 4x4 VXL Brushless

Pending:
-Mike..
-Rick..

Post up pics and let me know what you got so I can add you to the list! And make sure to bring your trucks to any and all meets
Old 05-06-2014, 01:42 AM   #2
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I'll put actual pics of my truck in a bit. But for now here is a teaser:

My E-firestorm before the new 4-pole motor..

And my Savage courtesy of Miles

Old 05-06-2014, 01:47 AM   #3
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
yaaaaaaayyyyyyy more of "my wallet is gunna hate me" building

things on my want list...

1. Lipo batteries - 1 or 2
2. New body that doesnt look like butt or lots of stickers to fix this one
3. New rims/tires combo im liking the bfg Km2's or if there are any super swamper look a likes
4. lipo charger.... this might have to go under number 1.....
Old 05-06-2014, 01:57 AM   #4
TRDeeznutz will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 154 ces
Name: Kaleo
TRDeeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Lol!
Im gonah need a new body, (2) 2s lipos an charger, an some trx plugs for now.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:14 AM   #5
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Axial wraith
Oahu Members RC Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1399367473.899752.jpg

Scx10
Oahu Members RC Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1399367543.658787.jpg
Oahu Members RC Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1399367571.884228.jpg
Oahu Members RC Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1399367585.535759.jpg
Last one shows the only icons I can afford.

SC8.2e 1/8 brushless shortcourse
Oahu Members RC Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1399367646.774953.jpg
Old 05-06-2014, 03:26 AM   #6

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
My tires are officially glued!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
yaaaaaaayyyyyyy more of "my wallet is gunna hate me" building

things on my want list...

1. Lipo batteries - 1 or 2
2. New body that doesnt look like butt or lots of stickers to fix this one
3. New rims/tires combo im liking the bfg Km2's or if there are any super swamper look a likes
4. lipo charger.... this might have to go under number 1.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeeznutz View Post
Lol!
Im gonah need a new body, (2) 2s lipos an charger, an some trx plugs for now.
I guess if you guys spending money, I could at least work on getting my Tx/Rx in order..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Axial wraith
Attachment 270644

Scx10
Attachment 270645
Attachment 270646
Attachment 270647
Last one shows the only icons I can afford.

SC8.2e 1/8 brushless shortcourse
Attachment 270648
I think that SCX10 is my favorite!
Old 05-06-2014, 04:44 AM   #7
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, it's my trail/ scaler. It was a budget build that started off as a recon g6 wrangler. I like it a lot. Not the fastest, but fun and challenging. I have it on 3s, but it's geared low so it can still crawl.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:40 AM   #8

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Sensored or brushed?
Old 05-06-2014, 08:01 AM   #9
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
You gonna have to update your list
1:10 summit
1:16 summit vxl
Tamiya fj40 cr-01
Tamiya fj40 cc-01
Venom vxm450
2x losi micro brushless sct
Losi micro brushless rally
Old 05-06-2014, 11:16 AM   #12
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
So are the CL RC finds gonna end up here or in the regular CL thread?? lol
Old 05-06-2014, 03:38 PM   #13

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I guess throw um up here?
Old 05-06-2014, 04:06 PM   #14
wth is a junior member?

Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Sensored or brushed?

Wraith has Holmes hobbies brxl with 35t brushed on 3s and the scx10 has Novak goat 3s, sensored brushless. The sc8 had stock Reedy 550 brushless on 4s.
Old 05-06-2014, 04:07 PM   #15
wth is a junior member?

Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Your crawlers are baddass Ryan!

Thanks! Can't spend all my money on the truck!
Old 05-06-2014, 09:44 PM   #16
kumz is just really nicekumz is just really nicekumz is just really nicekumz is just really nicekumz is just really nice
kumz's Tacoma Gallery
miss the RC days...ive had a few

Old 05-06-2014, 09:58 PM   #17
wth is a junior member?

Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Loving that 510!
Old 05-06-2014, 10:43 PM   #19
TRDeeznutz will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 154 ces
Name: Kaleo
TRDeeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
I'm actually proud of myself for not getting into RC....My ADHD would love it, but I'd have too many unfinished projects
Is a "project" ever finished?
Old 05-06-2014, 11:58 PM   #20
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Is that a CR-01 with regular shock conversion? I hate those stupid lever things on my fj40... Ruins the whole scale look.

Products Discussed in this Thread