Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Fan Stopped

Old 05-13-2014, 08:08 PM   #1
Ragamorph is a splendid one to beholdRagamorph is a splendid one to beholdRagamorph is a splendid one to beholdRagamorph is a splendid one to beholdRagamorph is a splendid one to beholdRagamorph is a splendid one to beholdRagamorph is a splendid one to beholdRagamorph is a splendid one to behold

Coast Guard: Gunner's Mate 2nd Class, FAI, Armorer
Name: Austin
Ragamorph's Tacoma Gallery
Fan Stopped

Hey guys. Had this in the general forum and didn't really get any constructive answers. Any of you know anything about it?
---------------------
Hey guys and gals. Is there a fuse specifically for the fans in our trucks? My cabin fan just up and stopped working. It was working, I turned off the truck and got back in 10 mins later and it wasn't working. I checked the plugs into the back of the panel, they seem fine. The A/C button, temp control knob, and (I assume) the blower selection knob are all working. The fan just won't turn on. I looked in the fuse box and don't see one specifically for the fan.

Anyone else have this issue? Was it the switches in the knob?

Thanks for any info.

Someone told me to bang the panel around a bit and see if the switch was stuck. That didn't help.
Old 05-14-2014, 12:00 PM   #5
The NotaRC 4runner :D
1uzrnr is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vetran
1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
I had to replace the plug to the fan resistor. The pigtail was fairly cheap from Toyota.