Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Visiting Kauai

Old 07-06-2014, 12:07 PM   #1
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Visiting Kauai

Hey all,

Never thought I would get the chance to visit but my girlfriends moms boss gave us her timeshare for the first week of august, so free lodging in kauai is well, impossible to give up

Anyway I'm looking on suggestions of what to do, what not to do etc. We're not really the touristy types, our vacations usually entail a week in the woods hiking, offroading, fishing etc if that helps.

Thanks!
Old 07-07-2014, 09:11 PM   #3
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
Awesome thanks for the link! For some reason I didn't even think to search, and I'm usually really good about that

Anyway, in regards to your post in the other thread, I'm not one of those idiots, I tend to obey signs etc, especially when death is waiting along with being respectful to locals I deal with those idiots too, though it's generally not tourists

I'm kinda getting the feeling after a bunch of research you can't really go wrong with where and what you do in regards to beauty
Old 07-07-2014, 10:04 PM   #4
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
Awesome thanks for the link! For some reason I didn't even think to search, and I'm usually really good about that

Anyway, in regards to your post in the other thread, I'm not one of those idiots, I tend to obey signs etc, especially when death is waiting along with being respectful to locals I deal with those idiots too, though it's generally not tourists

I'm kinda getting the feeling after a bunch of research you can't really go wrong with where and what you do in regards to beauty
Nah.. Can't do too bad.. If you like a hike, do like the other guy did and do a day trip to Hanakapiai. The whole Kayak thing is pretty cool too..
Old 07-07-2014, 10:07 PM   #5

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
Nah.. Can't do too bad.. If you like a hike, do like the other guy did and do a day trip to Hanakapiai. The whole Kayak thing is pretty cool too..
Yeah I'm definitely going to look into kayaking, nothing like paddling!