Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Hurricane Iselle and Julio

Old 08-06-2014, 03:58 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I thought it was called a typhoon when it was in the pacific ocean
Old 08-06-2014, 04:27 PM   #3
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Terminology gives me diarrhea
Old 08-06-2014, 04:48 PM   #4
TRDeeznutz will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 154 ces
Name: Kaleo
TRDeeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure wen it becomes a typhoon but rite now we got a hurricane an a tropical storm. I think typhoons have to do with da ocean. Like tsunamis.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:10 PM   #5
walkerkm is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Kirby
walkerkm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its a typhoon when its on the other side of international date line
Old 08-06-2014, 05:15 PM   #6
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
looks like we got a two-fer coming tomorrow

you guys got your umbrellas ready?

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2...astern-pacific
I never even buy water yet. I'll just get what I need from the gas station on base when I go to work, since I'll have a front row seat.

Quote:
typhoon and cyclone are generally south pacific, just depends where it originates.....hurricane, typhoon, cyclone are all the same thing.

Quote:
Terminology gives me diarrhea
Old 08-06-2014, 05:20 PM   #7
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
I never even buy water yet. I'll just get what I need from the gas station on base when I go to work, since I'll have a front row seat.

typhoon and cyclone are generally south pacific, just depends where it originates.....hurricane, typhoon, cyclone are all the same thing.

we always keep a shit ton of water on hand and I have a shit ton of MRE's leftover from Army stuff

my dad went out to get "essentials" last night
came back with two packages of oreos, mini reeces cups, milk and wheat thins lol
Old 08-06-2014, 05:25 PM   #8
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

came back with two packages of oreos, mini reeces cups, milk and wheat thins lol
FTMFW!

Looks like the perfect storm brewing part II.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:32 PM   #9
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
we always keep a shit ton of water on hand and I have a shit ton of MRE's leftover from Army stuff

that's a cool dad that knows the true essentials.
Old 08-06-2014, 06:26 PM   #10
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Got my Water Bob being delivered tonight.. Will wait for the news from the BI and Maui to start filling...

Thoughts, prayers, and all good to our brothers in BI and Maui..
Old 08-06-2014, 10:11 PM   #13
Weasel09 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Wes
Weasel09's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Weasel09
I'm just hoping i get a day or 2 off work and hit up K point!!
Old 08-06-2014, 10:26 PM   #14
lovethetaco is a glorious beacon of lightlovethetaco is a glorious beacon of lightlovethetaco is a glorious beacon of lightlovethetaco is a glorious beacon of lightlovethetaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: jeff jonesy
lovethetaco's Tacoma Gallery
prayers sent, tie down what you can and stay dry.
Old 08-06-2014, 10:43 PM   #15
rka is on a distinguished road
Name: Rylan
rka's Tacoma Gallery
I'm flying to LAX in a couple hours. Looks like I'm just gonna miss it. Hopefully the flight won't be roller coaster.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:09 AM   #17
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-07-2014, 12:24 AM   #20
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery

Stay safe you guys!
My dad just moved to BI to retire too...
He hasn't even moved into his house yet.