Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Which one of yall recorded this???

Old 09-12-2014, 01:02 PM   #1
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Which one of yall recorded this???

http://jalopnik.com/insane-minivan-d...ium=socialflow
Old 09-12-2014, 01:05 PM   #2
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Lmao!
What a crazy bitch
Old 09-12-2014, 01:11 PM   #3
tonyt915 is a jewel in the roughtonyt915 is a jewel in the roughtonyt915 is a jewel in the roughtonyt915 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Anthony
tonyt915's Tacoma Gallery
OMGWTFBBQ
Old 09-12-2014, 01:13 PM   #4
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I drive around tards on phones all dam day who are causing traffic by not paying attention.

Amazing how people think they oWn the road and only care about themselves and their needs.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:21 PM   #5
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
She complained about how he almost made he wreck. But she was driving on the wrong side of the street and almost wrecked, with her son in the car
Old 09-12-2014, 01:21 PM   #6
Monkey slapper
Dunckel is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Dunckel's Tacoma Gallery
She's going to run into the wrong person one of these days. I've seen people get shot for less.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:24 PM   #7
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
I drive around tards on phones all dam day who are causing traffic by not paying attention.

Amazing how people think they oWn the road and only care about themselves and their needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
She complained about how he almost made he wreck. But she was driving on the wrong side of the street and almost wrecked, with her son in the car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunckel View Post
She's going to run into the wrong person one of these days. I've seen people get shot for less.
All of this ^^^
Old 09-12-2014, 01:27 PM   #8
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I'd still hit it

Nothing like literally riding the crazy train to pleasure town
Old 09-12-2014, 01:28 PM   #9
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I love people like her.

Also, great parenting to leave your kid unattended in a running automobile.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:31 PM   #10
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Thats some fucked up shit. Poor kid. I bet she is divorced.....and now driving around on fucked up tires from all the chirping she did.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:33 PM   #11
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome role model for the kid.

This is being said in jest, referring to another thread: "Maybe we should make a law where you can't curse with a kid in the car"

Sorry XXXX, I just HAD to do that one! I hope you get the humor in it.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:35 PM   #12
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'll fuck you up fat boy
Old 09-12-2014, 01:35 PM   #13
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Awesome role model for the kid.

This is being said in jest, referring to another thread: "Maybe we should make a law where you can't curse with a kid in the car"

Sorry XXXX, I just HAD to do that one! I hope you get the humor in it.

Is sex with the mom in front of a child illegal?
Old 09-12-2014, 01:40 PM   #14
travis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Electronics Technician 2nd Class, Submarine Qualified
Name: Travis
travis.diller's Tacoma Gallery
redneck? minivan? blonde? in hawaii? must be a military wife... hahaha
Old 09-12-2014, 01:40 PM   #15
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
What an idiot.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:41 PM   #16
LittleWhiteTruck is on a distinguished road

LittleWhiteTruck's Tacoma Gallery
She is a RN and a Captain in the Army. She should know better.

She speaks out about it in this article

http://www.kitv.com/news/honolulu-ro...viral/28021960
Old 09-12-2014, 01:47 PM   #17
Mcdees84 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
Mcdees84's Tacoma Gallery
Whoops - guess you should think twice before being a psychotic jerk in public. Wondering if she will be discharged for that - you would think so.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:53 PM   #18
Grand Master Fu
OneFastGeek is on a distinguished road

OneFastGeek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleWhiteTruck View Post
She is a RN and a Captain in the Army. She should know better.

She speaks out about it in this article

http://www.kitv.com/news/honolulu-ro...viral/28021960
I don't know what they call it in the Army, but if she was in the Navy, she'd likely go to Captain's Mast for that tirade.

http://www.beyond.com/OngJeffreyKimberRn
Old 09-12-2014, 01:54 PM   #19
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Is sex with the mom in front of a child illegal?
Yeah, pretty sure that is already illegal. Unless for instructional purposes only. (please note this is a joke, and do I in no way endorse this activity!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcdees84 View Post
Whoops - guess you should think twice before being a psychotic jerk in public. Wondering if she will be discharged for that - you would think so.

Probably not discharged, but would most likely face an article 32, under Conduct Unbecoming an Officer.
Old 09-12-2014, 02:02 PM   #20
cubiclesurfer is on a distinguished road
cubiclesurfer's Tacoma Gallery
DID SOMEONE SAY "FATTY"???