Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Last minute Maui wheeling

Old 11-12-2014, 12:48 PM   #1
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Last minute Maui wheeling

Gonna do a last minute trip this Saturday
Pretty much the same area as last weeks trip.
Anyone interested hit me up 808-442-2419
Old 11-12-2014, 02:36 PM   #2
txrowdy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtxrowdy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtxrowdy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtxrowdy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtxrowdy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtxrowdy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtxrowdy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtxrowdy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtxrowdy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtxrowdy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtxrowdy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
txrowdy's Tacoma Gallery
I am supposed to be camping windmills with some off island friends but let me see if I can convince the lady otherwise.
Old 11-12-2014, 06:58 PM   #4
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
where you guys wheel? All the spots I used to wheel when I was a kid is fenced off. I learned to drive at mud flats
Old 11-12-2014, 10:15 PM   #6
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah, back side of Maui is still the Wild West
My friend used to be a ranch hand at kaupo ranch. Did a lot of hunting and wheeling there.
Old 11-15-2014, 11:39 AM   #7
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I spent choke time out Kaupo ranch hunting too
Old 11-16-2014, 01:49 PM   #8
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY

Had good fun by myself yesterday.

Hard time going up some of the steeper sections in the pouring rain.
Front and rear lockers engaged but still spin spin spin hahahah
Old 11-16-2014, 02:27 PM   #9
Spacer Hater
n.gardner is one of the sharper tools in the shedn.gardner is one of the sharper tools in the shedn.gardner is one of the sharper tools in the shedn.gardner is one of the sharper tools in the shedn.gardner is one of the sharper tools in the shedn.gardner is one of the sharper tools in the shedn.gardner is one of the sharper tools in the shedn.gardner is one of the sharper tools in the shedn.gardner is one of the sharper tools in the shedn.gardner is one of the sharper tools in the shedn.gardner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Hooah
Name: Nick
n.gardner's Tacoma Gallery
pics?
Old 11-16-2014, 02:51 PM   #10
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY

No pics. was too lazy to get out of the truck. Ahhahah