Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Goodyear Hookups for TW members

Old 02-10-2015, 11:26 PM   #1
Re-Member
Vanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant future

Name: Brooks
Vanguard's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Vanguard Send a message via Yahoo to Vanguard
Oahu Goodyear Hookups for TW members

Ok guys, some of you already know that I have a family member at GY waipahu and can get some great prices there. I've worked it out so that all of our fellow TW members can get this discount without having to come to me for the hookup.

Please read all of the below before asking me any questions. Here's how it works:

1. Call Goodyear Waipahu and ask for Francine. (Francine only). Mention to her that your a friend of Brooks and a member of the Tacoma Club. (Sorry it was easier to say club than try and explain forum).

2. Let her know what tires you're looking for. She'll price them out for you based on the price that day. Goodyear corporate changes their wholesale prices on a daily basis. The price I've worked out with her is the wholesale pricing for our members.

3. You have the option to pay with CC over the phone or make your way down there and pay for them. If the price of that day is great I suggest paying over the phone and go down the next day you can to pick up or install if you can't make it same day. You can also have them mount, balance and dispose of old tires if you choose. Or you can just pick them up and have them mounted elsewhere. Up to you.

4. I've also arranged an alignment discount. At the time of tire purchase you can also purchase their alignment package. This includes up to 6 alignments within a 3 year period, at the discounted rate of $149. Regular price is $179 and it's usually more for lifted vehicles. Once you purchase it there you're able to take your vehicle to any of the other participating Goodyear locations and have it aligned there. You do not have to go back to Waipahu. Make sure you clarify which locations are participating. I believe some GY locations are franchised.

5. Post a comment when you call for an estimate and make a purchase. That way I know who's called and it'll keep bumping up this thread so that everyone will be reminded that this is available to our Oahu members. Plus I can say that I know who's calling.

6. Above all else please remember that this is a family member of mine. So please make sure you are courteous as to not ruin it for the rest of our members.

Other than that contact info is listed below and fell free to ask if there's something I didn't cover in the above.

Francine
94-822 Moloalo St, Waipahu, HI 96797
(808) 677-9146
Old 02-10-2015, 11:31 PM   #2
deeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dana
deeez's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Brooks! I might have to just switch up and try Goodyear for my next tires.
Old 02-11-2015, 12:23 AM   #5
bk808 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
bk808's Tacoma Gallery
Mahalo,Brooks!
Old 02-11-2015, 12:32 AM   #6
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Brooks! If she could gem me a deal on some 285/75R16 MTR's I'd be hard pressed to pass it up!
Old 02-11-2015, 12:35 AM   #7
Re-Member
Vanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant future

For sure guys anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Awesome Brooks! If she could gem me a deal on some 285/75R16 MTR's I'd be hard pressed to pass it up!
Nate you're nuts! Lol...I'm sure if you just call her and remind her that you were the one that came last time she'll remember you. Cause I was there today and Miguel the guy that worked on your truck was asking me all kinds of questions about your setup. He has a frontier too.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:33 AM   #8
Re-Member

I updated one of the details...FYI. And, I'm waiting to see if members can get the disounted alignment without having to purchase tires.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:54 AM   #9
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
I updated one of the details...FYI. And, I'm waiting to see if members can get the disounted alignment without having to purchase tires.
Nice.. I would jump on that....

BTW: Nice hook-up.. Is this offer good for only 4x4s or can us "low-lifes" get on it to?? lol...
Old 02-11-2015, 02:05 PM   #10
Re-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
Nice.. I would jump on that....

BTW: Nice hook-up.. Is this offer good for only 4x4s or can us "low-lifes" get on it to?? lol...
I think prerunners get a better deal as they feel sorry for them

No but really you can call for any car not just for your taco.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:41 PM   #11
maarkymaark is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
maarkymaark's Tacoma Gallery
Only if I had the money......
Old 02-11-2015, 10:35 PM   #12
TRDeeznutz will become famous soon enough
Name: Kaleo
TRDeeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Im in for the alignment
Old 02-11-2015, 10:36 PM   #13
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think prerunners get a better deal as they feel sorry for them

No but really you can call for any car not just for your taco.
I have 3 cars needing tires....lol
Old 02-11-2015, 10:56 PM   #14
Re-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
I have 3 cars needing tires....lol
Well there you go! Are you looking to buy 3 sets at once?
Old 02-11-2015, 10:58 PM   #15
Re-Member

Oh yeah and the alignment price without purchasing tires is $159. $20 discount and no added cost for lift. I'm taking mine down for alignment in the morning and see if they can adjust my cast a little. Realistically 6 aligns in 3 years is one every 6 months. You almost have to go out of your way to use them up.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:24 PM   #16
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well there you go! Are you looking to buy 3 sets at once?
i'd really hope not.

been eyeing the ko2's but have to wait for March for the 2nd size release and see how they are...but my other 2 cars will need tires before long...unless I sell one lol
Old 02-11-2015, 11:39 PM   #17
TRDeeznutz will become famous soon enough
Name: Kaleo
TRDeeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of cars u got Mike my coworkers needs a ride?
Old 02-11-2015, 11:52 PM   #18
a name known to all
luka's Tacoma Gallery
my project 97 celica and my recent daily driver Subaru Impreza wagon.

Got the subaru for a good deal cause it needed timing belt done, so now that its fixed, I use it for work, but don't really need to keep it. can pm for more info if you're interested.