Ok guys, some of you already know that I have a family member at GY waipahu and can get some great prices there. I've worked it out so that all of our fellow TW members can get this discount without having to come to me for the hookup.
Please read all of the below before asking me any questions. Here's how it works:
1. Call Goodyear Waipahu and ask for Francine. (Francine only). Mention to her that your a friend of Brooks and a member of the Tacoma Club. (Sorry it was easier to say club than try and explain forum).
2. Let her know what tires you're looking for. She'll price them out for you based on the price that day. Goodyear corporate changes their wholesale prices on a daily basis. The price I've worked out with her is the wholesale pricing for our members.
3. You have the option to pay with CC over the phone or make your way down there and pay for them. If the price of that day is great I suggest paying over the phone and go down the next day you can to pick up or install if you can't make it same day. You can also have them mount, balance and dispose of old tires if you choose. Or you can just pick them up and have them mounted elsewhere. Up to you.
4. I've also arranged an alignment discount. At the time of tire purchase you can also purchase their alignment package. This includes up to 6 alignments within a 3 year period, at the discounted rate of $149. Regular price is $179 and it's usually more for lifted vehicles. Once you purchase it there you're able to take your vehicle to any of the other participating Goodyear locations and have it aligned there. You do not have to go back to Waipahu. Make sure you clarify which locations are participating. I believe some GY locations are franchised.
5. Post a comment when you call for an estimate and make a purchase. That way I know who's called and it'll keep bumping up this thread so that everyone will be reminded that this is available to our Oahu members. Plus I can say that I know who's calling.
6. Above all else please remember that this is a family member of mine. So please make sure you are courteous as to not ruin it for the rest of our members.
Other than that contact info is listed below and fell free to ask if there's something I didn't cover in the above.
94-822 Moloalo St, Waipahu, HI 96797