Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Were to visit in Hawaii?

Old 09-21-2009, 11:44 PM   #21
i miss my 04
rendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rendog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00YotaComa View Post
Just thought about this. In the hawaiian language "w" is pronounced as "v". So Hawaii is "Havaii". So on and so forth. It helps because w/out it a lot of the names, words, signs around hawaii sound kinda funny and it"ll save a little embaressment for ya. Hawaiian words are all about pronuciation. LikeLike Hwy is "Li-ke Li-ke Hwy", PeePee Falls is "Pe-e Pe-e Falls" and NaPooPoo Rd is "Na-Po-o Po-o Rd". I really could not belive it when I saw these street signs. They are just fuckin hilarious!! Don't have a pic of NaPooPoo...Yet!
but pupu platter is still pronounced "poo poo" platter...
Old 09-22-2009, 12:21 AM   #22
HAWAII SELLS MORE TACOMAS THAN ANY OTHER STATE!
00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of

Name: Jack
00YotaComa's Tacoma Gallery
ahh yes pupus

i forgot bout that one. it took me bout a year of living here b4 i stopped giggling evertime i said that...oh...i just did it again...lol.
btw, I think big island is one of the only places where u can go snowboarding and surfing in the same day. pretty cool.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:22 AM   #23
HILOTOY
HILOTOY will become famous soon enoughHILOTOY will become famous soon enough

HILOTOY's Tacoma Gallery
yup, Hana road and follow the old jeep trail..........Manago Hotel and the Pork Chops..........North Shore of O'ahu.................West side of Kaua'i........down Halena on Moloka'i...........just pick an Island and cruise.....IZALLGOOD