Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Hungry Time

Old 11-06-2009, 12:13 AM   #1
i miss my 04
rendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rendog's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Hungry Time

anybody wanna share their "underground" hole-in-the-wall favorite places to eat? not talkin about no L&L or zippy's, strictly non-mainstream. lunch wagons welcome too. don't forget to include locations and what's good... here's some of mine on oahu..

Pongo's Kitchen, Mokauea St. (Opakapaka w/ginger green onion drizzle)

Alicia's Market, Mokauea St. (Roast Beef w/ limu ahi poke)

Mark's Drive Inn, Stadium Mall (House Pork Chops)

Monarch Seafood, Kalihi St. (Crab-stuffed ahi)

brah my stomach growling already
Old 11-06-2009, 12:58 AM   #2
can hear and see like a deer
shook is on a distinguished road

shook's Tacoma Gallery
Does Fresh Catch on Waialae count ? Furikake Salmon is badass

Hk's Resturant at the corner of Hausten St near University Star Market, Fried Noodles with Teri Chicken

Yamagen right next to McCully Longs
Old 11-06-2009, 03:50 AM   #3
i miss my 04
rendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rendog's Tacoma Gallery
awesome awesome never heard of any of those. gotta check em out sometime. thanks man keep em comin
Old 11-06-2009, 03:56 AM   #4
i miss my 04

rendog's Tacoma Gallery
Miki's in pearl city. Laulau & pastele at 3 o'clock in the morning.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:56 AM   #5
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Poe's Tavern in Charleston SC has the best burgers I've ever had. Theyre so good, we will drive an hour and a half to get one!
Old 11-06-2009, 11:46 AM   #6
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
ulupalakua ranch

teriyaki elk burger...action
Old 11-06-2009, 11:58 AM   #7
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
Maid-Rite
Old 11-06-2009, 12:04 PM   #8
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
subman!!!!!!
best sammiches ever

ask derek... he will tell you... its the best

EDIT:
oh and knockout burger...... best burger in the world... i promise you
Old 11-07-2009, 09:44 AM   #9
i miss my 04

rendog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
Poe's Tavern in Charleston SC has the best burgers I've ever had. Theyre so good, we will drive an hour and a half to get one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
subman!!!!!!
best sammiches ever

ask derek... he will tell you... its the best

EDIT:
oh and knockout burger...... best burger in the world... i promise you
sweet.. i'll keep that in mind. if you guys ever on oahu check out Kua Aina burger on the north shore, my favorite... try the 1/2 lb bacon burger after a sick surf session.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:49 AM   #10
i miss my 04

rendog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
ulupalakua ranch

teriyaki elk burger...action
mean.. i heard sam satos is good eats too ah
Old 11-07-2009, 10:19 AM   #11
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
any pics? this thread's making me hungry
Old 11-07-2009, 10:57 AM   #12
i miss my 04

rendog's Tacoma Gallery
eat up bob

Kua Aina avocado burger

Pongo's Kitchen grilled ahi w/ ginger green onion sauce
Old 11-07-2009, 10:58 AM   #13
i miss my 04

rendog's Tacoma Gallery
Monarch Seafoods crab stuffed ahi
Old 11-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #14
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
ching chong's, next door to the sack of suds!
Old 11-11-2009, 01:02 AM   #15
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rendog View Post
mean.. i heard sam satos is good eats too ah

yup sam satos is mean
Old 11-11-2009, 03:27 AM   #17
i miss my 04

rendog's Tacoma Gallery
get one kiawe grill by pearlridge too. nuts the prices though like 13 bucks for one plate lunch. saw that and walked out

where is the youhungry lunchwagon?
Old 11-11-2009, 03:40 AM   #18
FARNORCAL is a jewel in the roughFARNORCAL is a jewel in the roughFARNORCAL is a jewel in the rough
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Ryan
FARNORCAL's Tacoma Gallery
Burgers

INnOut Animal Style
Old 11-14-2009, 01:30 AM   #19
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY

las pinatas-mean mexican food, the kitchen sink burrito is my favorite

koko ichiban-japanese/platelunch, everything on the menu is good

they are in kahului, pretty much right next to eachother
Old 09-12-2010, 08:04 PM   #20
808Basenji is on a distinguished road
808Basenji's Tacoma Gallery
sorry... kiawe grill by pearlridge...is a major roach motel. for a restaurant its pretty bad.