Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

exhaust

Old 12-21-2009, 03:30 AM   #1
ScottyB is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
ScottyB's Tacoma Gallery
exhaust

anyone got a good recommendation for where to get exhaust work done? like if i want to maybe dump the cats and get a flowmaster or magnaflow put in there from a shop so i can still get a safety check?
Old 12-23-2009, 08:00 AM   #3
ScottyB's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I was gonna stay away from the Kailua one. Haven't heard anything about the others though. Wonder if they're all owned and operated by the same people.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:40 PM   #4
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyB View Post
Yeah I was gonna stay away from the Kailua one. Haven't heard anything about the others though. Wonder if they're all owned and operated by the same people.
friend did his at the waipahu one...was alright...they are a little overpriced for the work they do though...
Old 12-24-2009, 09:33 AM   #5
kumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud of
kumaWRX's Tacoma Gallery
If I'm not mistaken, all 3 are owned by the same family. I got my exhaust done at the Kailua ESH and they did good work. I heard the town one is the best though. They don't sell Magnaflow, only Flowmaster, Borla, Dynomax and a few other less known brands.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:27 PM   #6
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
Roland at Waipahu ESH is a pretty up and up guy......i used him for both of my Tacoma's.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:48 AM   #7
ScottyB's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, thanks guys.