Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Cant stand it any more

Old 03-08-2010, 03:43 AM   #21
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremetaco2 View Post
i agree w/ numbah57, everywhere on oahu a lot of trucks lifted to the sky, most of them get 6" blocks in the back with body lifts and such.. mall crawling. i get 4x2 w/ the offroad package but i been up peacock flats and kaena and she handle well, haha all the 4wd trucks i see, not even a scratch on em! took it out kaena the other day, too bad there wasnt any mud
u 4x2? haha if i can get my dad to lend me his prerunner i go kaena next time lol...my truck would prob die trying to get out there

but yah numbah57 i get your point get choke trucks sky'd jus for looks...
Old 03-08-2010, 02:34 PM   #22
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
yeah man bring your prerunner out, wasnt that bad, didnt really use the diff lock, only when i tried to climb a small hill, but heres some pics

Old 03-08-2010, 02:55 PM   #23
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Actually, With out the chrome or the doors, I'd drive that truck.