Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Cant stand it any more

Old 03-07-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Cant stand it any more

i cant stand every time im driving down the road and see taco after taco lifted to the fcuking sky just to run on the pavement, maybe its just me but i dont see why someone would spend the money to throw 6 inches of fabtech with boggers on 18s on a fcuking prerunner or the guys with TRD OFFROADS 4x4 with the same lift symptoms whose only idea of going offroad is parking the damn truck on their stupid front lawn, what about the cool guys straight fronting toyotas 20 fcuking inches with no front drive shaft, i fcuking hate it with a passion...my truck is stocker then shit and i had it 4Lo on the lava 2 days from the dealership...FUCK
Old 03-07-2010, 09:58 PM   #2
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Stop hatin?
Old 03-07-2010, 09:59 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
here comes the 4x4 vs. 4x2 fight...

how bout this.... who the fuck cares, its not your truck.

IBTL.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:59 PM   #4
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
haha werd. people like what they like, its their money. who cares if they arent modding it for function
Old 03-07-2010, 09:59 PM   #6
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Coolest truck ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEzbrUj1MJE
Old 03-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #7
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
dont hate bro. just make ur own trails. then when its time fo' talk story u can tell'em where u went offroad -wit ur stock 4x4 and they go in their lawns. its the same here. all show. thats funny -about the SAS and no drive shaft lol!
mines is stock but i try to stretch legs atleast once a month. snow/mud/dirt, rally style... no matter, she go!
Old 03-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #8
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
IMO, Tacomas are awesome!
lol well said!
Old 03-07-2010, 10:03 PM   #11
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
sorry if i hurt any feelings but thats all we see here
Old 03-07-2010, 10:03 PM   #12
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
Not my cup of tea, but definitely unique
I was being sarcastic fyi
Old 03-07-2010, 10:04 PM   #13
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
sorry if i hurt any feelings but thats all we see here
im so sorry.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:05 PM   #14
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
yeah! Fuck those people! I'd rather see all of these!

Oh and also:

Transfercase.

IBTL

(I'm joking btw)
Old 03-07-2010, 10:06 PM   #15
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
yeah! Fuck those people! I'd rather see all of these!

Oh and also:

Transfercase.

IBTL
:bullbar:
Old 03-07-2010, 10:18 PM   #18
tamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tamer
tamer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
those doors could actually come in pretty handy when off-roading on a tight woods trail..
Old 03-08-2010, 12:44 AM   #19
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
i agree w/ numbah57, everywhere on oahu a lot of trucks lifted to the sky, most of them get 6" blocks in the back with body lifts and such.. mall crawling. i get 4x2 w/ the offroad package but i been up peacock flats and kaena and she handle well, haha all the 4wd trucks i see, not even a scratch on em! took it out kaena the other day, too bad there wasnt any mud
Old 03-08-2010, 01:56 AM   #20
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
PreRunners are lame. I hate them.