Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

New TW HI Member

Old 03-30-2010, 12:47 AM   #1
tobyk is on a distinguished road

Name: Toby
tobyk's Tacoma Gallery
New TW HI Member

Hi. I just wanted to introduce myself to the Hawaii 'Ohana of Tacoma World. My name is Toby and I'm from Pearl City. I hope to learn a lot from everyone on this site. There are so many things I want to do to my truck. Well, actually, it's my gf's truck, but it's pretty much mine too. Well that's it. Hope to meet you all one day.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:50 AM   #2
HILOTOY
HILOTOY will become famous soon enoughHILOTOY will become famous soon enough

HILOTOY's Tacoma Gallery
wassup Toby, you can learn a lot about Tacomas on this site
Old 03-30-2010, 02:55 AM   #4
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy!!! from Texas.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:32 AM   #6
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from TX

Old 03-31-2010, 01:02 AM   #9
tobyk is on a distinguished road

Name: Toby
tobyk's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everybody! I've been getting a lot of valuable information from this forum already. One thing that I definetly intend on doing is installing the TRD supercharger. I've had superchargers before and I think the TRD is a great kit.
I wish I could've been at the cruise this past weekend. Oh well. Maybe the next one.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:26 AM   #10
Castillo808 is on a distinguished road
Army: 299th Infantry Division
Name: Roger
Castillo808's Tacoma Gallery
maybe maui should get one cruz ah? yeah right....try get all of us together, NO CAN! LMAO, nah yeah brah we should! afta we go off roading!
Old 04-23-2010, 06:36 AM   #11
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Aboard Toby, you've come to the right place!! Enjoy and Howdy from south Texas!!
Old 04-25-2010, 04:37 AM   #12
Castillo808 is on a distinguished road
Army: 299th Infantry Division
Name: Roger
Castillo808's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

wassup toby! welcome
Old 04-25-2010, 04:51 AM   #13
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from TX