Notices

Lift Kit

Old 03-30-2010, 07:09 AM   #1
Castillo808 is on a distinguished road
Army: 299th Infantry Division
Name: Roger
Castillo808's Tacoma Gallery
Lift Kit

I want to lift my truck about 6". Would anyone know what kit i would buy? I know that Fabtech makes a kit, nut i cannot get a price from them online. Anyone get any suggestions??
Old 03-30-2010, 11:09 AM   #2
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Going be around 2grand for the fabtech, If you are gonna lift it to go off road you should try it stock first, youll be pretty suprised at what a stock truck can do, my truck is pretty much stock and i can make just about every trail on maui. but its up to you, Im just gonna do a small lift like 3'' or something...Fabtech does look pretty mean though.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:38 AM   #4
i like see how one 6 inch look like and or a 6 with a 3 body. shit, that sounds weird ah, "i like see how one 6 inch look like". LMAO, long night i get.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:50 PM   #6
Any of you on oahu can do me one favor? Can go look how much the fabtech lift kit cost! The 6" performance kit fir 2009 tacoma 4x4 4dr. With VDC and traction control. Maui cost $1800, so i just like see if cheaper up there. Thanks
Old 04-28-2010, 02:44 PM   #8
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
why did you post this in the Hawaii board? and if you would have searched this has been discussed a million times before.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:22 AM   #11
i going lift um myself! and NAD, i posted this in hawaii board because i from hawaii!
Old 04-29-2010, 04:23 AM   #12
Most of um is like 8"-9" here on maui. get some 6", but no look that high.i thinking maybe going bigger now.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:33 PM   #13
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castillo808 View Post
Most of um is like 8"-9" here on maui. get some 6", but no look that high.i thinking maybe going bigger now.
6" lift + coilovers cranked up + spacer lift + body lift = MONSTA. i know that isn't the safest route to go, but there are choke trucks in hawaii with that combo. Trucks in hawaii are a different breed.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:43 AM   #15
eschonle is a jewel in the rougheschonle is a jewel in the rougheschonle is a jewel in the rough

Name: eric
eschonle's Tacoma Gallery
try doing a youtube search on "2006 tacoma 4x4 sports package" it's some guy from Oahu who has the 6" fabtech lift. try send him a message or read the comments on his videos. I think so he said like 2 grand installed by a shop... but why thought? are you doing it for looks or for function? cause if it's for looks, that's a lot of $$$ just to look mean. i dunno though just my 2 cents
Old 05-04-2010, 01:47 AM   #16
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschonle View Post
try doing a youtube search on "2006 tacoma 4x4 sports package" it's some guy from Oahu who has the 6" fabtech lift. try send him a message or read the comments on his videos. I think so he said like 2 grand installed by a shop... but why thought? are you doing it for looks or for function? cause if it's for looks, that's a lot of $$$ just to look mean. i dunno though just my 2 cents
in hawaii people spend alot of money on looks!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:44 PM   #17
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Yes they do...RUN UM STOCK, RUN UM HARD
Old 05-04-2010, 11:42 PM   #18
kumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud of
kumaWRX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
too high=too much probs(price of parts and yes the cops will get you one day) but i gotta say there are some nice ones out there.
Rajah dat. My friend sold his 04 Xtra Cab with 6" Fabtech + about 3" with King coilovers added, he got pulled over so many times he said eff it and bought a 2010 Tacoma and is gonna leave it all stock.

Mine is lifted about 3 inches (mods are in my sig) and to me that's perfect cause even now I almost scrape my roof in parking garages, I gotta stick my hand out to feel the ceiling.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:45 AM   #19
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumaWRX View Post
Rajah dat. My friend sold his 04 Xtra Cab with 6" Fabtech + about 3" with King coilovers added, he got pulled over so many times he said eff it and bought a 2010 Tacoma and is gonna leave it all stock.

Mine is lifted about 3 inches (mods are in my sig) and to me that's perfect cause even now I almost scrape my roof in parking garages, I gotta stick my hand out to feel the ceiling.
Kuma - where did you get your hands on the wheelers from? did you ger raped on shipping? I gotta make some calls today to see about a new leaf pack.. I have discussed on the main forum and in suspension.. = drama..
Old 06-04-2010, 01:35 PM   #20
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=
Mine is lifted about 3 inches (mods are in my sig) and to me that's perfect cause even now I almost scrape my roof in parking garages, I gotta stick my hand out to feel the ceiling.[/quote]

i do this too. haha