Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

powdercoating

Old 05-06-2010, 12:33 PM   #1
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
powdercoating

does anyone know where i can get my rims powdercoated on oahu?
Old 05-06-2010, 10:39 PM   #2
kumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud of
kumaWRX's Tacoma Gallery
I know of two places: Hi-Tech coatings in Campbell Industrial and Mekala which I believe is also in Campbell. I had a part ceramic coated at Hi-Tech and they did a nice job. Never dealt with Mekala before but I saw 4Runner rims that were black powdercoated by them and it was very nice.
Old 10-25-2010, 11:41 PM   #4
megataco is a glorious beacon of lightmegataco is a glorious beacon of lightmegataco is a glorious beacon of lightmegataco is a glorious beacon of lightmegataco is a glorious beacon of lightmegataco is a glorious beacon of light
megataco's Tacoma Gallery
Sunset powder coating in pearl city.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:16 PM   #5
NGDEUCE
mixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 88M HIARNG JFHQ-DET
Name: Palani
mixplatexr's Tacoma Gallery
The cheapest I got quoted was 80 dollars per 18" rim from Mekala in Campbell industrial. So the size will determine your price.

That includes sandblasting it also.