1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Quad Cab Back Passenger Door Replacement

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by hawaiianlittleone, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Jul 20, 2010 at 2:29 PM
    hawaiianlittleone

hawaiianlittleone [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ashlee
    San Jose, CA & Big Island
    Vehicle:
    2003 Sliver Tacoma
    Aloha,

I am posting for a friend so excuse my lack of knowledge of Toyota Tacomas.. :eek:) The back passenger door of the extend cab needs to be replaced due to an accident. Dealer on the Big Island quoted a price but said that either way its shipped from the Mainland there is not guarantee that it would not be dented. After hearing that I want to shop around to see if the door can be ordered from a different place via shop or online. I searched online but the only door shell replacements that come up are for the passenger and driver side (the main doors) doors not the two smaller doors in the back.

Would anyone know what the part number or the correct terminology of the two smaller back doors are so that they pop up when I search for them online..? I am thinking it might be cheaper to order through a dealer or shop on the mainland and have it shipped to the Big Island.

The truck is light silver, 2003 Toyota Tacoma with the 4 Wheel Drive, quad cab (four doors..not sure if its refered to as quad cab)

Mahalos! \ooo/

Products Discussed in

To Top