1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Want to trade my JBL factory sub for the regular storage compartment

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by HonoluluTaco, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Jun 3, 2012 at 2:48 PM
    HonoluluTaco

HonoluluTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Koi
    Reston Virginia
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD 4x4 OffRoad DC/SB
    2010 TRD OffRoad DC/SB, 285/70/17 KM2's, Mickey Thompson Classic Locks, Total Chaos UCA's King 2.5 RR Coilover 3" AllPro Leaf Pack, 2.0 Fox RR, Ubolt flip kit, MBRP dual cat back, URD TCAI and MAF Calibrator, TRD Sport Hood w/ scoop, E&G Classics Custom Stainless Grill, Color matched grill and door handles WeatherTech floor mats, FormulaOne Pinacle 15%+Air blue windshield Tint, RedLine hood struts, TRD 3rd Brake light Decal, Relentless Fab Hybrid 2 piece Sliders with Kick out Relentless Fab Aluminum Front bumper, Relentless steel rear bumper, Relentless Steel IFS B.A.M.F LCA Skids, w/ Rear Diff Skid ordered In my Spare room waiting to be installed sits, Wet Okoles, Illuminated 4x4 switch mod, SockMonkey Hawaii TRD OffRoad Decal, Big box of Rammat, Speakers and Custom Sub from Mr.Marv,
    Aloha all,
    I want to trade my 2010 factory JBL sub that sits behind the passenger rear seat for the regular stock compartment that goes there.
    I bought a sub enclosure for the drivers side from Mr. Marv and don't need two subs and would like the storage for that side.
    This sub works great, but had already ordered one before I knew that my new truck came with a sub. So basically there are two tubs behind the seats, I will take out the one with my jumper cables in it and put my new sub there and want to trade for the bin on the left where my current sub sits.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Oct 28, 2012 at 6:19 AM

619 Member

Member:
    Hampton Roads VA
    Vehicle:
    '13 V6 PreRunner TRD
    you ever have any luck finding a trade? Im in Virginia, but I'd be down for a swap. Shipping might be a little but I'm sure it'd be cheaper than stock prices on these things.

3. Oct 28, 2012 at 12:06 PM
    Kala

Kala Well-Known Member

Member:
    BigIsland
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    If not I have a set on the Big Island that I have no intention of putting back in.

4. Oct 29, 2012 at 11:08 AM
    HonoluluTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Koi
    Reston Virginia
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD 4x4 OffRoad DC/SB
    2010 TRD OffRoad DC/SB, 285/70/17 KM2's, Mickey Thompson Classic Locks, Total Chaos UCA's King 2.5 RR Coilover 3" AllPro Leaf Pack, 2.0 Fox RR, Ubolt flip kit, MBRP dual cat back, URD TCAI and MAF Calibrator, TRD Sport Hood w/ scoop, E&G Classics Custom Stainless Grill, Color matched grill and door handles WeatherTech floor mats, FormulaOne Pinacle 15%+Air blue windshield Tint, RedLine hood struts, TRD 3rd Brake light Decal, Relentless Fab Hybrid 2 piece Sliders with Kick out Relentless Fab Aluminum Front bumper, Relentless steel rear bumper, Relentless Steel IFS B.A.M.F LCA Skids, w/ Rear Diff Skid ordered In my Spare room waiting to be installed sits, Wet Okoles, Illuminated 4x4 switch mod, SockMonkey Hawaii TRD OffRoad Decal, Big box of Rammat, Speakers and Custom Sub from Mr.Marv,
    Shoots, how much you looking to get?

5. Oct 29, 2012 at 11:09 AM
    HonoluluTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Koi
    Reston Virginia
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD 4x4 OffRoad DC/SB
    Ill PM you

Products Discussed in

To Top