Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Hawaii (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/hawaii/)
-   -   Bach day on 4th of July (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/hawaii/227796-bach-day-4th-july.html)

kauairandall 07-04-2012 06:22 PM

Bach day on 4th of July
 
went to the beach today with the gf.. and her Taco. and the pit. lol have a great 4th of July!!!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...edium/lono.jpg
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...dium/lono2.jpg
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...dium/lono3.jpg
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...dium/lono4.jpg

ShaydenandDiezel 07-04-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kauairandall (Post 5335492)

Nice pics guys. Good looking pit.

kauairandall 07-04-2012 09:05 PM

Thanks.. just thought i'd share some pictures lol.

SoCalTacos 07-05-2012 07:53 AM

Where are all the chickens?

kauairandall 07-05-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalTacos (Post 5336994)
Where are all the chickens?

All on the highways and roads lol. I killem when i can. They crow every morning.. srarting at 2 in the morning waking up the whole neighborhood...

SoCalTacos 07-05-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kauairandall (Post 5337764)
All on the highways and roads lol. I killem when i can. They crow every morning.. srarting at 2 in the morning waking up the whole neighborhood...

haha...i love kauai. coming back in a couple months. they definately threw off my gold game, constantly clucking in my back swing. every time i come out there for vacation i wanna move there.

kauairandall 07-05-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalTacos (Post 5337813)
haha...i love kauai. coming back in a couple months. they definately threw off my gold game, constantly clucking in my back swing. every time i come out there for vacation i wanna move there.

kauai is a nice place to live.. the highways suck though.. slow traffic.. but if you're an outdoor type person, u can hunt, fish, dive etc.. not a place really for partying..

SoCalTacos 07-05-2012 12:33 PM

Yeah, I hated driving out there. Not renting a car this time cuz I don't wanna go anywhere but the beach I'm at and the golf course next door. Seems REALLY slow out there with regards to night life. But I relax out there better than anywhere else.

kauairandall 07-05-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalTacos (Post 5338108)
Yeah, I hated driving out there. Not renting a car this time cuz I don't wanna go anywhere but the beach I'm at and the golf course next door. Seems REALLY slow out there with regards to night life. But I relax out there better than anywhere else.

i agree..


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:37 PM.