Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

anyone ever have tape worms?

View Poll Results: Anyone ever had tapeworms?
No. 6 26.09%
Yes. 2 8.70%
WTF? 6 26.09%
oh HELL NO! 9 39.13%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
anyone ever have tape worms?

I've passed what I think have been 2 tape worms a week apart. Don't think I have any symptoms really. Been kinda tired lately but nothing extreme. First one was after 4 days of pretty much an alcohol diet. Maybe 8" long and pretty clear. Today was like 4" and more white. After 28 years I don't think I've ever crapped something so stringy before. Any thoughts before I Spend the money at a doc? Took a pic of todays in a piece of poo if anyone can ID from a crappy picture.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:53 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Ewwww.....dude you should go get checked out regardless. Any living thing in your body cant be to good for you. I would get checked out to be safe.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I'm relatively concerned that your first instinct regarding intestinal parasites was to consult TW's collective medical opinion.

May I recommend consulting a real expert that actually knows something in person? Bring the snapshot of your turd...even if it's useless to him diagnostically, it will allow you to unsettle him mildly for entertainment purposes.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
no pics...go to the dr
Old 08-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #5
02YotaGuy has a spectacular aura about02YotaGuy has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Current Active Duty, Intel
Name: Matthew
02YotaGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that... sounds like you've had a crappy week... If I were a doctor I'd offer some advice... Maybe you could ask the almighty Google?
Old 08-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #6
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I'm relatively concerned that your first instinct regarding intestinal parasites was to consult TW's collective medical opinion.

May I recommend consulting a real expert that actually knows something in person? Bring the snapshot of your turd...even if it's useless to him diagnostically, it will allow you to unsettle him mildly for entertainment purposes.
Couldn't have said it better myself...
Old 08-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
i guess u found the cure....ALCOHOL
Old 08-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #8
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
x2 or this thread is actually worthless.

Oh by the way every monday I watch house so I consider myself a doctor. Post them up Ill see what I can diagnose.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #9
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
well I thought maybe the first one was a fluke after a heavy weekend of drinking and eating crap. Maybe it was crap that was stuck that came out. The second one tonight has me a bit more concerned. I googgled but didn't come up with much more than symptoms that I don't have. It is almost 10pm here, no doctors are open. I figured I would try the old TW hotline mean while.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #10
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
its the cure for everything isnt it
Old 08-04-2010, 09:01 PM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyB View Post
well I thought maybe the first one was a fluke after a heavy weekend of drinking and eating crap. Maybe it was crap that was stuck that came out. The second one tonight has me a bit more concerned. I googgled but didn't come up with much more than symptoms that I don't have. It is almost 10pm here, no doctors are open. I figured I would try the old TW hotline mean while.
Just cause you dont relate with the symptoms does not mean much. Different people react differently to these types of situations so regardless, with me also working in the medical field, you should def go get checked out. By no means am I a doctor, but in these types of situations, we always suggest to the patient to go in and get looked at.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:05 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
WHOLEY SHIT MAN!!! If ANYTHING comes out of your ass, thats NOT a poop, GO TO THE DR.!
Old 08-04-2010, 09:06 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pics = ban in this case
Old 08-04-2010, 09:07 PM   #14
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
pics = ban in this case
X2!!!
Old 08-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #15
duffy_north is on a distinguished road
Name: Duff
duffy_north's Tacoma Gallery
I recall back in the old days people getting this and going to the drug store and getting an oranged flavored powder and drinking it. My sister afer after using this stuff crapped out a big dead worm. Very disgusting.

From what I understand this is not uncommon. Go to a drugstore and ask a pharmacist. If embarrased say your kid has the problem. And say he's a big kid, what's the dose for someoe 180 to 220 pounds or whatever works for you.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
pics = ban in this case
Correct. We cant decide on what tires to run, lift, tint, color of truck, BUT...With PICS of a foot long worm comming out of your ass, We can give accurate advice.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:09 PM   #17
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy_north View Post
I recall back in the old days people getting this and going to the drug store and getting an oranged flavored powder and drinking it. My sister afer after using this stuff crapped out a big dead worm. Very disgusting.

From what I understand this is not uncommon. Go to a drugstore and ask a pharmacist. If embarrased say your kid has the problem. And say he's a big kid, what's the dose for someoe 180 to 220 pounds or whatever works for you.
Tang kills tapeworms apparently.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:09 PM   #18
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

x!000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000

: rotfl:

Dude, what is WRONG with you ? LOLOLOLOL, FUCK MAN !!!! TW HAS A THREAD ON IT !!!!
Old 08-04-2010, 09:10 PM   #19
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Tang kills tapeworms apparently.
this kind

otherwise...tapeworms kill your chances to get tang
Old 08-04-2010, 09:11 PM   #20

Quote:
otherwise...tapeworms kill your chances to get tang
Depends on her fetishes.