Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Getting a vasectomy

Old 08-28-2010, 05:48 PM   #63
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
WOW. Props to ya. It is completely reversible so if you do decide to procreate again you can have it undone.
Who told you that?
In some cases it can be reversed but not all and the surgery is way more involved.
My Bro-in-law went thru it with no sucess and they actually had to do a sperm extraction for invetro.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:05 PM   #64
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
props for doing it man, but im feeling weak just thinking about it
Old 10-01-2010, 09:02 AM   #65
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
So how did the surgery go?
Old 10-01-2010, 09:49 AM   #66
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
it went well, 2 worst parts were the initial needle for numbing, surgery itself was fine, but the 2nd skin he put over the stitching burned for about 2 minutes, that was probably the worst.
I took monday off just because but was able to get around fine. no complications and didn't take any of the hard meds, just advil on Sunday since we went to a touch a truck event for our boys and I knew there would be some decent walking. frozen peas worked nice, I am very religious about using ice for healing and swelling.
giving my first "sample" in a week so hopefully the boys are dead and gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTaco386 View Post
So how did the surgery go?
Old 10-01-2010, 09:53 AM   #67
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester156 View Post
it went well, 2 worst parts were the initial needle for numbing, surgery itself was fine, but the 2nd skin he put over the stitching burned for about 2 minutes, that was probably the worst.
I took monday off just because but was able to get around fine. no complications and didn't take any of the hard meds, just advil on Sunday since we went to a touch a truck event for our boys and I knew there would be some decent walking. frozen peas worked nice, I am very religious about using ice for healing and swelling.
giving my first "sample" in a week so hopefully the boys are dead and gone.
Good to hear! I have heard so many horror stories and this has been a topic between my wife and I. I don't really want her putting chemicals in her body to prevent her from getting pregnant.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:56 AM   #68
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

during the pre op meeting, the same morning, the Dr did say there are times when a hemotoma might occur, he mentioned one guy with one the size of a baseball. NO THANKS.
so we are just about ready to walk into the room for the procedure and my wife goes... do you mind if I watch?
Now in the 30+ years the doc has been performing these, no one has ever asked to watch. his only question? you aren't going to pass out on me are you?
she has passed numerous kidney stones and given birth to 2 children with no drugs. she handled it fine.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:05 AM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada View Post
the misses wanted to watch? that was ballsy...
she did.
not sure if she didn't trust I would go through with it, or just wanted to be there for support. must say the Dr has my balls pretty well supported
Old 10-01-2010, 10:06 AM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester156 View Post
during the pre op meeting, the same morning, the Dr did say there are times when a hemotoma might occur, he mentioned one guy with one the size of a baseball. NO THANKS.
so we are just about ready to walk into the room for the procedure and my wife goes... do you mind if I watch?
Now in the 30+ years the doc has been performing these, no one has ever asked to watch. his only question? you aren't going to pass out on me are you?
she has passed numerous kidney stones and given birth to 2 children with no drugs. she handled it fine.
Wow!! Your wife is a strong woman for going through that....
I just worry about the side effects since I'm only 25..I have heard that it can lower your testosterone levels. Have you heard about this?
Old 10-01-2010, 10:07 AM   #72

your levels start to decrease with age itself. I do not think its something that should sway your decision.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:09 AM   #73
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
THERE IS A THREAD AT TW FOR EVERYTHING NOW!!
Old 10-01-2010, 10:14 AM   #74
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
I had one about 13 years ago, the worst part was the shot in the nut sack! The doctor looked like Larry from the Three Stooges!
Old 10-01-2010, 10:16 AM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillynwv View Post
I had one about 13 years ago, the worst part was the shot in the nut sack! The doctor looked like Larry from the Three Stooges!
I must agree, except for the Larry part. but the 2nd skin was 2mins of alcohol burn.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #77
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I have had 2 vasectomies and neither was that bad. I had the first one and then on the follow up test it showed a low count but some still present. I thought I just had some leftover swimmers and didn't get another follow up.......yada, yada.......my 4th child (a boy finally) is now 2. I had my second vasectomy after he was born.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:53 AM   #79
Pick your poison
okie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
okie's Tacoma Gallery
Had mine done 3 yrs ago.

Nothin to it.

Anticipation of it is FAR worse than the procedure. (imo)
Old 08-01-2013, 03:27 AM   #80
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
I got it done. My Dr happen to be in waiting room watching golf on tv. I grabbed a seat and mentioned how gay golf was. I didn't know he was my Dr,I was just being a Dick. He got up and walked off. I was called back,and what do ya know,the pissed off Dr was behind the desk.

I just rolled with it,said let's get this over with. I went to op room where some gay dude had to check my shaving job,I asked for a chick to shave me more,he just laughed.
Dr came in and said this is going to hurt.
He was right. It felt like a soccer player ran the field and kicked the crap outta me with some cowboy boots on! And then did it again.
Frozen peas never felt so good. I was swollen like I had 2 purple canteloupes .
Don't piss off your Dr before he cuts your nuts!