LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Supplements..

Old 02-18-2011, 10:48 PM   #61
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I've never had issues with falling asleep before with taking pre supplements and working out. I think part of my issue is I've been a little anxious and stressing over the potential of getting a new job soon. Hopefully after the interview and they hire me, I'll relax.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:51 PM   #62
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanTRD View Post
I've never had issues with falling asleep before with taking pre supplements and working out. I think part of my issue is I've been a little anxious and stressing over the potential of getting a new job soon. Hopefully after the interview and they hire me, I'll relax.
I straight up fuckin hear ya man. I'm stressed about this separation from the military! Its not an easy thing! Haha prolly a reason my ass ain't been sleeping so good either! I'll be glad when its over tho thats for sure.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:48 PM   #63
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanTRD View Post
Try Animal PM. It's supposed to support muscle growth/repair while you sleep along w/ a sleed aid. I've never tried it.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:07 PM   #64
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a competitive swimmer so I'm not trying to gain huge mass but we still hit the gym three times a week in addition to our swim workouts (9 a week).

I've taken Jack3d before lifting and it was great for about 30 minutes. Found out it contains DMAA and is banned by just about every sporting organization out there...no more of that stuff.

For protein I've tried a lot and my favorite by far is Dymatize ISO-100. It's hydrolyzed and WADA approved..no banned substances. mixes great in water or milk and tastes great in both. Favorite flavors are cookies and cream and gourmet chocolate. No fat too which is a plus.

Just recently tried BPI Blox before a swim workout and I thought I handled the stress and strain a lot better towards the end. It's Amino Acids from silk which they say help control cortisol levels which are a pretty big issue when you swim for two and a half hours. I'd say it worked pretty damn well.

Picked up some CytoCarb for when I start my college weight lifting program to help with recovery and some ON amino acids to help me get through tough practices.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:51 AM   #65
Cajun Yotas
Yota33 is on a distinguished road

Name: Billy
Yota33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
..what do you use and why? What's your favorite? Where do you buy? I'll start off:

I usually go with Gaspari, Muscle Milk or ON for protein powder. For pre workout I usually go with VPX NO Shotgun or Jack3d. Thinking of switching to MusclePharm but haven't tried their stuff yet, they seem to have quite good reviews. I also go with ON Optimen for my multi-vitamin. I purchase 99% of my stuff thru bodybuilding.com.
Musclepharms stuff is great! Minus maybe the test booster, but everyone's body is different with that. I'd highly recommend them. I just ordered their UFC fight stack for like $79
Old 12-09-2013, 03:52 AM   #66
cheese'd out of my mind
Tuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tuckerhump's Tacoma Gallery
What is everyone's take on creatine? Haven't seen it mentioned in this thread too much. Was contemplating throwing that into my routine.