Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Phentermine for weight loss

Old 12-13-2010, 07:58 PM   #1
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medical
Name: Jeff
USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
Phentermine for weight loss

Anyone try this?
Any success stories?

I'm thinking about gettin a Rx for it plus start the WL program through the MD...

Discuss...
Old 12-14-2010, 06:01 AM   #3
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Thought that stuff was dangerous. Maybe I was wrong.
A guy I work with went on a diet and for like a month he was restricted to a 500 calorie diet then they bumped it up to like 1500 and so on. He lost over 30lbs IIRC. Don't remember the name off hand. I'll ask if you're interested when I see him again. I think it was from that reveal med spa place
Old 12-14-2010, 06:02 AM   #4
sandman29306 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
sandman29306's Tacoma Gallery
I've done it before. Quick fix to lose some weight. You will have absolutely no appetite. You will test positive for amphetamines I believe on a drug screen so keep all your paperwork as proof of being legal. I drink low carb monsters every morning and had to quit...too much stimulation. Was breaking out in profuse cold sweats. Tell anesthesia if you have surgery and they will want it outta your system for an elective procedure. You have to come off of it at the end of the cycle too. Good luck.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:53 PM   #5
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
Started it today along with an excellent lifestyle eating habit change and more excersie. All i can say is HOLY #$%* I am jacked! I work nights so I took it before my shift and damn it's working, although I am kinda hungry...hmmm just no cravings or snacking.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:04 PM   #6
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I was perscribed Phendimetrazine 35mg on the Medi weight loss program.
Had to get a Dr. OK for the EKG tests.
Started out at 3 a day and only used one.
As I went further into the program they maxed it at 6 per day.
I hardly ever needed all 6.
1000 cal. per day pretty much all protein and some fruit and veggies.
This is not medifast and you learn to figure your size of meals and keep score on the intake every day.

Yes it works and the feens help keep the mental hunger away, which is the biggest thing.

If you want to do it you can, if you want the pills to do the work it will not, you have to decide to do it.
Best of luck.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:53 PM   #7

USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
I was perscribed Phendimetrazine 35mg on the Medi weight loss program.
Had to get a Dr. OK for the EKG tests.
Started out at 3 a day and only used one.
As I went further into the program they maxed it at 6 per day.
I hardly ever needed all 6.
1000 cal. per day pretty much all protein and some fruit and veggies.
This is not medifast and you learn to figure your size of meals and keep score on the intake every day.

Yes it works and the feens help keep the mental hunger away, which is the biggest thing.

If you want to do it you can, if you want the pills to do the work it will not, you have to decide to do it.
Best of luck.

35mg

Damn im on 14.5 daily. Pills don't do shizz without a change in lifestyle. You gotta do work!
Old 12-22-2010, 11:24 PM   #9

USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodehard09 View Post
i have a new diet plan...........eat right and exercise.....works wonders!

Gotta do work son!
Old 12-22-2010, 11:46 PM   #10
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodehard09 View Post
i have a new diet plan...........eat right and exercise.....works wonders!
I'm with you! damn guys, just a proper diet and you can shed the pounds in no time!
add exercise and your laughing!
Old 12-23-2010, 12:59 AM   #11

USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
I'm with you! damn guys, just a proper diet and you can shed the pounds in no time!
add exercise and your laughing!

DiD p90x with excellent eating plan for 30 days and had no change to body fat %. In May I averaged 350 miles on the bicycle that month and lost no weight. I understand nutrition, weight loss since I lost 40 pounds a few years a go but just have come to a point where I leveled off.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:46 PM   #12
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
ahh, well then my hat is off to you sir!