LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Gym/workouts

Old 10-04-2013, 08:08 AM   #10601
but i poop from there!?!?!?
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
U want to be a skinny runway model?
yeah, never been skinny before

i've been cut and no upper body, i've been fat, super fat, and average with ok upper body.....
Old 10-04-2013, 08:10 AM   #10602
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
My goal

Old 10-04-2013, 08:16 AM   #10603
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
My goal

.....bob had bitch tits.....
Old 10-04-2013, 09:22 AM   #10604
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
i just hit my goal
Old 10-04-2013, 09:29 AM   #10606
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Leg day, even though the Govt is shutdown
Old 10-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #10607
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
humungous biceps, triceps, chest and back!
.....nah.....

honestly, i want to look like this before i die:

.....but i think i would have to quit eating for 6 months to get there
I use to be like this. 6'2 175lbs and about 4/5% body fat back in highschool. I was a beast in the weight room I may have a picture...that was before my Facebook days haha.

Now.....not so much lol. I'm 160, about 10% at the moment
Old 10-04-2013, 12:14 PM   #10608

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
shoulders today... woot woot
x2
Old 10-04-2013, 12:15 PM   #10609
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Back day woot woot
Old 10-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #10611
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah, never been skinny before

i've been cut and no upper body, i've been fat, super fat, and average with ok upper body.....
Skinny = no muscle

Jussayin
Old 10-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #10612

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Killed mine... got the sickest pump... how'd you do my bro
sick pumps, took selfies in between each set
Old 10-05-2013, 06:39 AM   #10613
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Abs on a skinny guy are like tits on a fat girl...it doesn't count.

Unfortunately for me, I've only worked out twice this week. Legs on Monday and shoulders and triceps Wednesday. I think I've got the flu. I worked through it Wednesday, but felt like shit the next day, so I've been taking it easy. I feel like I'm losing all my gains haha! I lost my appetite, so I've only been getting like a third of my macros. Haven't lost any weight, though. Damnit, I'm ready to lift!
Old 10-05-2013, 07:17 AM   #10614
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sick pumps, took selfies in between each set
Ohhhh yeah! Me too. Mandatory tank day too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
Abs on a skinny guy are like tits on a fat girl...it doesn't count.

Unfortunately for me, I've only worked out twice this week. Legs on Monday and shoulders and triceps Wednesday. I think I've got the flu. I worked through it Wednesday, but felt like shit the next day, so I've been taking it easy. I feel like I'm losing all my gains haha! I lost my appetite, so I've only been getting like a third of my macros. Haven't lost any weight, though. Damnit, I'm ready to lift!
Agreed

I was feeling off a couple weeks ago too lack of appetite .. Just pushed trough it. But a flu is much worse haha. Feel better man
Old 10-05-2013, 07:20 AM   #10615
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ohhhh yeah! Me too. Mandatory tank day too!

Agreed

I was feeling off a couple weeks ago too lack of appetite .. Just pushed trough it. But a flu is much worse haha. Feel better man
Thanks, man. I've been weighing myself everyday, just to make sure I'm not losing weight haha. I don't really have an appetite, so I've been drinking the shit out of my Serious Mass protein shakes and popping vitamin c pills like m&m's haha.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:22 AM   #10616
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks, man. I've been weighing myself everyday, just to make sure I'm not losing weight haha. I don't really have an appetite, so I've been drinking the shit out of my Serious Mass protein shakes and popping vitamin c pills like m&m's haha.
That's the best thing to do bro. Also when you rest/sleep throw on some sweats and a lot of blankets to sweat the sick out
Old 10-05-2013, 07:27 AM   #10617

Quote:
That's the best thing to do bro. Also when you rest/sleep throw on some sweats and a lot of blankets to sweat the sick out
Will do. I wish my gym had a sauna. I'd be in there with all the creepy naked old dudes.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:49 AM   #10618
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
muscles on bugger guys are like tits on a fat girl...it doesn't count.
Fify
Old 10-05-2013, 08:49 AM   #10619
mechanically retarded

Dam phone
Old 10-05-2013, 08:52 AM   #10620

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Fify
That, too. Abs on a string bean are just as bad as a fatass that can bench 400...

Products Discussed in this Thread